Sasuke stared at his colored nails, mulling it over. His first response would have been no. That's what he was so used to saying. But he paused, before he could even open his mouth, and really thought about what he wanted, not what he was conditioned to think. Finally, a small smile bloomed on his face and he nodded.

"Cool! Tenten, can you—"

"Of course, Naru. Just a sec. And don't touch them yet, they won't be dry until a bit later."

The brunette retracted her hand with a self-satisfied smirk. "Boom." Naruto's eyes glittered as he stared at his nails in something akin to awe. "Okay, Sasuke, let me just get over there with my polish."

She dug out some bottles and sat herself beside him. "So, which one do you want?"

Sasuke gazed at each color in her hands. "Um..." Rather reluctantly, he pointed at a dark, midnight blue.

"Good choice!" Tenten grinned. Setting aside the others, she unscrewed the cap and began painting his nails. After watching her in fascination for some time, Sasuke glanced to the side where Naruto was blowing furiously at his nails, in an effort to get them drier quickly.

"Naruto, you'll blow off all nail polish that way." Kakashi chided lightly, approaching the table with two plates in hand. It was actually probable, seeing as Naruto was wind type. Gently, he set one down in front of Naruto and another in front of Tenten.

"Thanks, Dad." Tenten said, though her eyes left their focus on Sasuke's nails.

"Mhm. You guys have a free day today so you can do whatever you want."

Naruto brightened, his mouth still full of food, and turned to Sasuke. He swallowed. "Sasuke! Do you wanna go roller skating?"

He didn't know what the hell that was, but Sasuke was unable to hide his smile as he nodded.

::

Sasuke cursed as he stumbled to the ground.

A laugh bubbled from Naruto's throat. He quickly apologized in between stifled laughter, offering the boy a hand to help him up. "I'm sorry," Naruto grinned. "You just looked kind of ridiculous."

"I feel ridiculous." Sasuke hissed, managing to stand. He nearly fell to the ground again, but his hand shot out to grip Naruto's sleeve tightly to steady himself.

"Just mimic me! Or Tenten, though..." Naruto trailed off, looking towards his adoptive sister.

She danced through the rink, twirling and jumping with natural ease. Sasuke scowled at the sight of her. "She sold her soul to the Shinigami for that."

Naruto giggled. "Stop being so overdramatic! Come on."

Red in the face, Sasuke allowed himself to try and humiliate himself and everyone around him once more.

Sasuke couldn't help but sigh in relief as he gradually got better at it. Naruto chuckled at the boy once more, making Sasuke scowl and turn away, though hit heart swelled.

::

Sasuke watched his best friend paint across the canvas, expertly stroking beautiful colors.