9. Halloween

It's Halloween. Happy Halloween!

Sorry this is a bit late! I was really stressed out with Halloween, homework, and all that stuff that I couldn't find the time to finish it!

Did you dress up? As what?

(I went as a crappy Coraline—)

I drew them in their costumes, but be warned that all of the drawings are terrible so don't expect much.. They also weren't colored, and I forgot to draw Kiba and Ino but I just wanted to publish and finish this chapter anyways!

::

"I'm so excited!" Naruto grinned as he rummaged through his closet for his costume.

TenTen laughed. "This is gonna be great, and our first Halloween with all our friends."

"Okay now get out! You can't see my costume yet!" Naruto shooed his best friend out, reaching into his closet and pulling out the outfit.

::

TenTen hummed as she slipped on the coat, reaching for a hairbrush. A lot of her costume required the help of Kakashi, so she tried to do her best.

She hopped off of her stool and burst through the door triumphantly, racing down the stairs and skidding to a halt in front of Kakashi, who was prepping their trick or treat bags.

"Oh, you're ready?"

TenTen nodded, and she sat down on a chair that appeared out of nowhere. Kakashi strode over with the supplies in hand, which included extensions and temporary hair dye.

::

When Naruto finally finished adjusting his tail, he exited the room and patiently walked down the stairs. He looked up and squealed in delight.

TenTen stared at him, her face reddening.

Naruto coughed. "I-uh that wasn't a squeal."

But to be fair, TenTen looked fantastic. Her blonde-dyed hair matches perfectly with the extensions, which were then tied into two pigtails. She shrugged on the green robe-like coat and slipped a gem necklace over her head.

TenTen was going as Tsunade Senju, the infamous Slug Sannin.

She eyed her friend's costume.

"Are you sure that's okay, Naru? It certainly is quite...controversial."

Naruto shook his head and smiled despite the fear creeping up his back, whispering into his mind and slowly drowning him in self-doubt.

"I'll be fine. Who cares what the civilians think? I like it."

Kakashi made his way around the kitchen counter and smiled proudly. "That's my boy."

He handed them their bags and they were pretty much ready to go. TenTen slipped on her sandals and Naruto quickly tied the laces for his boots.