The Quarterback's story!!! Chapter 4

Hey guys so here is chapter 4 and hopefully there's more action in this chapter

Enjoy! 😘
P.s the dress Zoe is wearing is above!

************************

Chapter 4

Zoe's Pov.

"How about this dress?"

"Nope!"

"This one?"

"Nawww"

"Bitch be naked then!"

Damon and I along with the football team were currently at the mall trying to find me a dress and to be honest I was ready to just about strangle anyone,

Including my sexy, yet frustrating boyfriend.

"Ugh! Why can't I just go to this party with jeans!" I groan and the boys shake their heads at me in disappointment.

"Zoe you know that everyone is expecting you to go and-" before he can finish his sentence Damon had whacked him in the stomach. I give him a confused look and he just shakes his head and gives me an innocent look.

Mason was surprisingly on a hunt for my perfect dress. he wanted me to look and I quote "so hot that even I would bang you on my mothers kitchen counter."

Yeah and they say I'm the weird one.

"I found something!" Mason rushes and shoves material in my hand before pushing me into my dressing room. Every single time a girl would come into the shop they stopped and stared at the mouth watering boys and then gave me a glare for being associated with them.

I flipped most of them off.

I pulled the dress on and instantly I stared at myself in the mirror in shock. the dress hugged my curves and the front was a huge slit showing off my boobs. the dress was very provocative. I came out of the dressing room and instantly heard,

"Damn she's hot"

"I'd definitely tap that."

"I think I just got a boner" that one had came from Damon. I smirked and swayed my hips towards him giving him my best seductive voice. when i neared him I whispered in his hear.

"You like that." I could feel him shiver and also his boner got a little bigger. I pulled away laughing my ass off while he groaned and pulled me back into him making my butt press against his boner.

"You shouldn't do things like that to a guy like me." he breathed out huskily.

"Yay, free porn!" Mason shouted sarcastically. I break away from Damon and scold Mason. I walk back into the dressing room and put my clothes back on.

Once we payed for my dress we decided to hang out at the mall for a little bit. We passed the Nike store and I saw these pairs of Jordan's that I would die for.

"Wait guys let's go in here for a sec." I heard Damon protest before I walk in. I saw a couple of people from school, but what caught my attention was a guy who was staring at me as if I was a piece of meat.

"Fucking shit." I heard someone mumble behind me.

"Well if it isn't little miss Zoe Hockens." the guy who was staring at me walked in my direction slyly. I raised an eyebrow at him confused.

"Do I know you?" He gives me a smirk and steps up close to me.

Whoa, space!

"No, but I know you. And what a catch you are." he whispers huskily. I push my hand on his chest and push him away from me before stepping beside him to get a better look at the shoes I wanted.

"Hey Damon." The guy looks at Damon so smugly. One word to describe this guy was,

Sexy.

He was giving off a cocky personality, but I couldn't deny that he was sexy in his black skin tight shirt and dark washed jeans that hug lowly on his waist.

Damon's jaw was clenches so tightly that I thought he would break it.

"Hello Blake."

Oh so that's who this guy was. he was the guy who was hosting the party tonight.

I examined the shoe, but also payed close attention to the tension between the two boys.

"So you going to the party tonight?" Blake crosses his arms.

"Yep" Damon says while popping the 'p'.

"You bringing your girl?" He pressed on almost provoking Damon to do something. Blake mumbles something that I couldn't hear but it sounded like he said something about hanging on to something or you'll lose it.

I walked up to the cash register and waited for someone to assist me. I see Blake walk to behind the counter and my eyes grow wide.

"Is this all?" He looks at me up and down slowly assessing me.

"Yeah."

"You sure." he bites his lip and stares at me directly.

The tension was real.

"Yeah."

he rings up the shoes and gives me them in a bag.

"Have a nice day." he gives me the receipt and I look at it closely.

On it was his phone number.

************************

Ok guys so I know this chapter was short but the next one should be A LOT more juicy and filled with lots of drama.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks! 😘