The Quarterback's Story!!! Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Zoe's Pov.

"Wake up sleepy head."

"Come on Zoe your gonna be late for school."

"Wake the fuck up!"

I snap my eyes open and look up at Brandon. I had asked him to stay over just for comfort. But I was starting to regret ever asking him to sleep over.

"We can just miss school." I pout at him. He shakes his head and leans in to scoop me up bridal style.

"We're taking your ass into the showers." I groan out in frustration. He puts me down once we enter the bathroom. I hoped into the showers once he left and lathered my hair in my apple shampoo.

Stepping out of the shower, I found Brandon laying on my bed. I made my way to the closet and scanned through my clothes.

"I have nothing to wear!" I groan out in frustration. He shakes his head at me, walking up to my closet.

"Are you kidding me? You have a whole closet full of clothes to wear!" He was looking around my closet with a disbelieving look.

"Ugh! Mason would totally understand." I pull out a laced camisole along with a pair of skinny jeans. I make my way out of the closet and turn towards Brandon.

"Unless you want a free peep show, I suggest you leave the room." I make a hand motion gesturing towards the door.

"Actually I would love a free peep show." He jokes with me wiggling his eyebrows. I nudge him out of my room.

I step into my undergarments and my clothes. I walk up to the mirror and view myself.

"Well this looks kind of revealing." I mutter to myself. The camisole was cut low so you could see part of my boob.

Good thing my school doesn't have a dress code. Which could actually be a pretty dangerous thing.

Girls in my school took advantage of that.

Once I finished brushing my beehive and teeth, I made my way downstairs to meet up with Brandon.

"You're looking dangerously hot right now." He stares at me with his mouth open slightly. I let out a laugh and twirl around in my "sexy" outfit.

"You like?" I hold out a hand towards him. We make our way downstairs and I'm greeted by my mom.

"Hey honey." She gives me a soft smile. I could tell that she was still very shaken up about my melt down at the hospital.

I'm sorry mom.

"We're heading out." I lead Brandon towards the door.

"Have a great day Hun!" She called after me. I turned to give her a weak smile. She already knew how much I dreaded today. I would have to finally go back to school and face all of the rumors that had spread.

I mean sure, some of them would probably be true. Like how I was mentally unstable because of Eric and how I wasn't seeing my "main man."

We head towards Brandon's car and I look out the window as we drive to the hell hole. Once we pulled into the parking lot, my nerves were up on a high scale. I hardly ever got nervous, but today was a different story.

I reached for my bandages around my wrist and clench my fist into my palm. I pressed so hard that I was afraid I had drawn blood. I felt Brandon reach for my hand and interlace his fingers into mine.

"Take a deep breath. Everything is going to be fine." He tried to reassure me, but I had already tuned him out. I bite my lip and looked down towards his hand. I felt his other hand lift my chin up.