The Quarterback's Story!!! Chapter 21

Chapter 21

(**Mature content**)

Zoe's Pov.

Pain.

That's all I felt.

Pain.

Eric's eyes were all shades of fucked up. His eyes held passion and hurt and sorrow, but the one emotion I saw in his eyes, made me want to die then and there.

Unstable.

"This would be more enjoyable if you weren't struggling so much." He stroked the side of my face lightly as if I would break.

I had already broken.

Taking his hand away from my face, he trailed it down my body and it lingered on the hem of my dress. My breathe had left my body as he pushed my dress up slightly. I could feel his breath against my neck as he caressed my thigh.

"I won't hurt you." He whispers against my neck. I struggle against him as his hands trailed further up. I opened my mouth to scream, but before I could, Eric's face leveled to mine.

"Princess, don't scream." He chastised me as if I was a child. He stuck his hand into my panties and I spat on his face. He pulled away, looking hurt before his face turned into one of anger. He pulled something out of his pocket and my heart skipped a beat.

It was a pocket knife.

"What... are-you...doing?" I stuttered out. He smiled at me while he played around with the knife. Leaning in and pressing his lips to my forehead, he finally spoke.

"We're going to play a game. You use to love games as a kid. Right?" I didn't answer him. He took my face in between his hands and squished my wet cheeks together.

"Right?!" I let out a sob and nodded my head.

"Okay, so we're going to play a game. Every time you open that pretty little mouth of yours, I'm going to cut." He let out a chuckle as he smiled at me as if nothing was wrong.

"Burn.In.Hell." I bite out while trying to struggle against him.

"I love when you say such filthy things to me. It just gives me chills." He fakes a shiver. Taking my wrist, he presses the knife to my skin. I try to yank my wrist away from him, but his hold on me was too strong.

I open my mouth and scream out as Eric punctures my skin with the knife. Tears stream down my face as I take my right hand to cover my bleeding wrist. He pries my hand away and slowly slices my other wrist.

"Princess, don't scream." He repeats. My mouth hangs open as I feel myself getting weaker.

What happened next was a blur.

I felt my clothes being ripped. My mind was in a state as if I was behind a glass wall. Behind that glass wall, I surveyed a scene that no one should have seen or felt. Blood was spilt in two different ways. My mind was boggled by how something this ugly could have ever happened.

What did I do to deserve this?

It was a mystery in itself on how tragedies happened to us on a daily bases. How we could feel good in one moment and terror in the next. How we could feel as if our lives were going perfectly fine and then the next we see our lives slipping through the cracks of the surface. I never had an answer for everything in my mind, but in that moment I wanted all the answers in the world. Because as I felt my body being pulled under, I also felt like I had been taken away all over again. How could I feel as if my body, my mind, and my soul were being taken away from me? No one truly knew the pain of having to be taken advantage of unless they happened to witness it firsthand themselves.