14 the next day

i wake up to my phone blowing up, i look at it and see a hundred notifications from instagram. people liking my posts, people following, people dming me, and so on.
i go through it and notice that most of the people came from christina's story.
after looking at it for a while i decide to take a shower and get dressed.
i put on my jordan 1 retro high UNC patent
with white jeans and a blue top.

i put on my jordan 1 retro high UNC patentwith white jeans and a blue top

i hear my phone blowing up again and look at it to see anna texting me

i start typing in my phone.
"suree, sounds fun!"
a few minutes later i get a text from her again
"okayy, me and tyler can pick you up if you're okay with that?"

i eat my breakfast while me and anna were planning our stuff.
i grab my bathing suit and wait on anna and tyler to arrive.

"we're here!" the text from anna says.
i grab my stuff and walk out of my room, i close the door and walk to the spot where they said they were.

i see the car and start walking a little faster.
when i'm close enough i open the door and get in the car.

"heyy, y/n" i say shaking tyler's hand
"hey, tyler"
"you guys already met"
"i know but we didn't really introduce ourself"
i hear tyler laugh from what i just said. as we start driving i grab my phone to read all the new comments under my photos.

there was a lot of hate but i tried to ignore that and focus on the nice comments.

"we're here!" anna says while stepping out of the car.
me and tyler follow and we all walk in the house

"heyy y/n, nice to see you again! how are you doing?"
"i'm doing good, thanks for asking. how are you doing?" i say turning to keri who is in the kitchen.
"i'm great! thank you too"

me and anna walk to her room to get dressed and ready to swim.

"are you already wearing your bathing suit?"
"nopp not yet" i say grabbing my bag where my bathing suit was in.
"okay you can change in my bathroom" anna says showing me her bathroom. "here is the light switch
and this is the lock and yeah all that stuff"
"hahaha okay thanks, i'll be fine" i say closing the door and getting changed.

after a few minutes i open the door again wearing my bikini

i see that anna is still getting changed by the fact that she wasn't in her room yet

i sit down on the bed and look around to appreciate the beautiful decorations.
"i'm readyy, let's go!" anna says walking in the room.

we walk to the backyard and put our stuff on the sun bed.
at first we were warming ourself up in the sun and after that we got in the pool. we changed a few times from pool to sun bed and the other way around for the past 2 hour and after that we decided to get dressed in clothes again and get something to eat.

"so how is it going between you and my brother?" anna asks while walking to a place
"haha, which one? you have 3" i respond
"hmm, the youngest. omggg no how was it yesterday with the boys?"
"we talked about that, on the phone. don't you remember?"
"no i did, but you didn't talk about ur opinion on the boys, and how sexy they are" anna says with a smirk on her face
"hahahah omggg no" i say giving anna a soft push.
"no seriously, which one was the hottest"
"no comment"
"or do you have a soft spot for daniel?"
"no comment" i say trying to be serious but feeling my cheeks turn pink.
she looks at me and gives me that teasing smirk.
we walk in the little place and order our food.
after we ate and talked we walked back home

"we're home!"