1 leaving

"okay bye mom i'm gonna miss u"  "call me when you arrive okay baby?" "yes mom i will"

y/n pov
and that was the last time i hugged my mom, i started walking away with teary eyes.
oh wait a second, i haven't even introduced myself
that's me

i'm y/n and i'm 17 years old (almost 18😉)  i live in the netherlands and i was pretty much struggling with my life, watching youtube videos from happy people made me happy and one of them was corey, unfortunately he died last year in a car crash,...

i'm y/n and i'm 17 years old (almost 18😉)  i live in the netherlands and i was pretty much struggling with my life, watching youtube videos from happy people made me happy and one of them was corey, unfortunately he died last year in a car crash, i've never felt so miserable in my life.. but after almost 1 and a half year of saving money, i could finally buy a ticket to LA, i wanted to put flowers there myself because he did chance my life and i'm so thankful for that.

after 2 hours i can finally get in the plane, it was gonna be a long plane ride and i was already bored, it was also my first time flying alone and i was wayyy to scared to talk to strangers. i'm sitting down in my seat next to the window, ofccc, and a few minutes later an old lady comes sit next to me. we talked, well actually she talked i just listened and nodded a few times. we got our food and she starts eating it in silences so i decided to watch a movie. time ( literally) flew by and we were already going to land.
i got my luggage and walked out the airport. a whole gust of warmth flew in my face and immediately took of my sweater. i'm literally in LA, all by myself. wow i'm so grown up yeezz. (jk hehe). i go to my hotel and it was so pretty. i had a view over the pool surrounded by palm trees and a beautiful blue sky. who would've thought, me, shy little girl, all alone in LA. i opened my luggage and looked in it, i was way to tired to unpack. i jump on the bed and look at my phone while i slowly fall asleep
**9 hours later**
i woke up at 05.00 am, jetlags..
i tried to sleep i little longer but my eyes were wide open. i jump in the shower and put on a white gucci shirt with blue details and some blue jeans.

 i jump in the shower and put on a white gucci shirt with blue details and some blue jeans

blue shows support for drunk driving awareness.
i was ready to start my day