19. what is love?

"did dani tell you about our idea?" anna asks.
"what idea?" i ask while i look confused at everybody.

"you have been here for a while now, and we know your stay at the hotel is only for a month so we whe-"
"we wanted you to stay here" daniel says cutting off his mom.
i look shocked, first at daniel, then at the whole family.
"like.. uh.. sleep, live?" is the only thing that came out of my mouth.

everybody is smiling at me while i'm taking everything in.
"uhmm.. that would be amazing!" i say and i start tearing up and the whole family gives me a hug.

everybody starts tearing up and we all talk for a few hours.
"can you come with me real quick?" daniel asks me as he stood up.
he walks upstairs to his room and i follow him.
"come sit here please" daniel says while he is tapping on the bed where he is sitting on.
"i know that you are really good with my family and i don't really know what we are right now, but i still have my own place close by."
i look confused at him because i don't know what he wants to tell me.
"you remember right? i brought you here so you would feel safe for the first time, but you got so close with everybody that we never went to my place"
"soo, you wanna go there right now?" i asked because i still didn't get it.
"well maybe we can stay there, just you and me?" he asks while he gets nervous.
i start blushing by his question.

yesterday i was thinking about taking a step back
and now he wants me to move in with him.
"i mean, it sounds great but isn't it maybe a little too fast?" i ask.
i see his spark go away and it stays silent for a while.
"maybe your right" he says looking at the ground.

"y/n! where are you? i need you!" i hear coming from downstairs.

"i think i have to go" i say as i stood up from the bed and closed the door. i was standing in the hallway for a few seconds thinking about what daniel just asked. as i took it all in i went downstairs.

"who needed me?" i asked opening the door to the living room.
only christian and anna where still in the living room.
"well, we need to make a video for Youtube" christian says.
my smile fades from my face "uhm yeah about that, can we talk, maybe outside?"

me and christian walk outside and i see Anna with a worried face going upstairs, i knew she was going to daniel and i just needed to hear their conversation.

"wait here i have to pee real quick" i say to christian.
i walk as softly as possible upstairs and see that daniel's door is closed. i go sit on the ground and lean my head against the door to listen to the conversation.

**daniels pov**
"well maybe we can stay there, just you and me?" i asked y/n as i felt myself getting more nervous.
i see y/n blushing. "i mean, it sounds great but isn't it maybe a little too fast?"

maybe she is right and we are going to fast. but i think i love her. i've never felt something like this before with anybody. by those thoughts i started feeling empty. "maybe you're right" i say while i'm still in my thoughts.

all of a sudden i hear a scream from downstairs.

"y/n! where are you? i need you!"

it's christian.

"i think i have to go" y/n stood up and walked away.
i sit there, in silence.

*knock knock*
"come in" i say hoping it was y/n.
"hey, are you okay? what where you guys talking about?" anna asks worried as she sits down next to me.

"nothing"

"c'mon i'm your sister, i know there is something."
"it's just that... wel...i don't know" i say struggling to even explain how i feel.
"it's about y/n right?"
"yea it is.. it's just.. how do i say this.. i don't know what's happening between us, i feel like i love her but then i feel like i'm going to fast but it also feel perfectly timed but then i also feel guilty because in the car she was talking about getting hate comments and i just don't wanna make her life harder so then i feel guilty but then i also said she could live with me at my place and-" i start crying and i feel my sisters arms going around me.
"hey, come here it's okay" she says as she hugs me tighter.

**y/n pov**

i'm leaning with my head against the door.
"yea it is.. it's just.. how do i say this.. i don't know what's happening between us, i feel like i love her but then i feel like i'm going to fast but it also feel perfectly timed but then i also feel guilty because in the car she was talking about getting hate comments and i just don't wanna make her life harder so then i feel guilty but then i also said she could live with me at my place and-" i hear daniel crying.

as i try to listen what they are saying i hear a sound coming from downstairs. i quickly but silently walk to the bathroom, flush the toilet, and walk downstairs.
i open the slide doors to the backyard and see christian sitting with a glass of water in his hand and one on the table. "you were taking so long that i already got you some water. and you know we have a toilet downstairs right?"
"yeah uh, just girl things" i say while i sit down
"ohh okay, i get it"
"so i wanted to talk about the youtube video, because uhm i'm not so used to fame but i have been gaining followers since i've been here and that also means uhm.. hate comments, and i just don't know how to handle it well yet"
"hate comments? people know you're hanging with daniel?"
"well yes and no. christina posted something about me the night we met, with all the boys, so people were already speculating. and anna also one time posted about me. i just feel like if you are gonna post me too people will know i'm hanging with daniel. now they're just not so sure yet."
"ohh yeah okay i'll get that. but what are they thinking now then? like how do christina and anna post you"
"well people do think daniel but also zach."
"okay give me a hug, we won't film the video okay? and you can always talk with me about this" christian says as he pulls me into a hug.
"thank you" i mumble.

**ring ring**