16. love docter

i feel him getting closer to me and suddenly feel his lips touch mine. we look each other in the eyes and he makes a move to get out of the car. we get the pizzas and ride back to the house.

"did someone order pizza??" i scream as we walk in
"yesss yesss me" anna says as she runs to us.
she grabs the pizzas out of my hand and places it on the kitchen island and daniel follows with the other pizzas.

"come let's go" says anna as she leads me to the backyard. as i follow i turn around and see the 3 boys slicing the pizza in pieces.

after a few minutes the boys arrive with all the pizzas
" you want something to drink y/n?" daniel asks
"uhmmm a water please"
" me too" screams Anna hoping that her brother would be nice enough to get her a glass too

"so girls, i see you've tanned" says Christian while taking a bite from his pizza.
"cmon brother you know me, i tan all the time"
" okay true"
"so what did you guys do" i ask mixing myself in the conversation
"we just worked out"
"urgg they do that all the time"
"yeah but i have a valid reason for that" daniel says coming out with two glasses of water.
i look at him a little confused because i didn't know what he was talking about. as he puts the glasses down Anna noticed that i didn't understand.
"he has to film a video clip soon for their new song"
"ohh" i say as i finally understood. we ate our pizzas till everyone was full.

"i should get home" i say kinda ruining the nice moment
"noo you should stay again" anna says
"i know but i don't have my stuff with me"
"we can pick it up?" anna says with puppy eyes
i really wanted to stay but i also wanted to sleep in 'my own' bed.
"maybe next time, okay?"
"okayy"
"do you want me to bring you home? i have to get to the boys so i can drop you off"
"su-"
"don't just drop her off, make sure she gets home safe" anna says cutting me of
"yea no i meant that. ofcourse i wont just drop her off"
i feel my cheeks heat up as he says that. someone that really cared.

we still talked for a little before me and daniel got in the car. as we get in the car i feel a little awkwardness again. maybe we shouldn't kiss that much yet. "i'm going to coreys again tomorrow" i say looking at my hands.
"so you're not coming to ours?"
"i don't know yet, you want me to come?
"yes ofcourse y/n, everyone loves you and it's just so nice when your around"
"okay i'll think about it" i say blushing.

we get to my hotel and he brings me to my door. we both say our goodbyes and strangely both don't go in for a kiss, maybe we weren't meant to be like that, maybe we need to stay friends. i close the door and get sad about the thoughts. maybe the kisses were too soon.

daniels pov
we go to her hotel and i bring her to her door, i didn't go in for a kiss and she didn't either. i just noticed it was a little awkward ever since we kissed. and if we started dating and we would get in a fight i would ruin her friendship with my whole family, and even my friends. don't get me wrong i wanted to kiss her, really bad. but it's maybe beter if we took a step back for a second.

as i get in the car i call corbyn for advice. he is after all the love doctor.

c-corbyn
d-daniel

*rings*
c- hey dude, what's up?
d- hey, i just wanted to call because i need some advice about uhmm girls
c- is it about y/n?
d- yeahhh
c- okay what about her?
d- well uhm we kinda kissed but-
c- WAIT U GUYS KISSED?!?
d- yeah bu-
c- what do you need advice for then? that's good right?
d- yeah no it was amazing, we've kissed twice even. but i don't know because she is becoming a family friend and i don't wanna ruin that.
c- bro, don't worry about that. i can tell that you like her so your family would be able to tell that too. i think they would be very happy if u guys started dating.
d- yea but also uhm, i just dropped her off at her house uhm well her hotel and we both didn't go in for a kiss and i don't know it kinda feels awkward sometimes.
c- look that's alright, i mean you guys don't know each other that long, so maybe take a step back and go do stuff with her so you get to know her more.
d- okay yeah that's smart, thank you.
c- everything for you bro.
d- well i'm at my moms right now so i'll text u later.
c- okayy bye. and good luck with the girls
d-bye *eyeroll*

he hangs up and i get out of the car. i see my moms car in the driveway so i know she's home.