8 sleep over

we arrive at the seavey house, i put my bags in anna's room and walk to the living room.
keri-"hi sweetheart, do you want anything to drink?"
"no i'm fine, thanks"
"okay that's fine, if you need anything, anna knows where it is. now i'm letting you guys do your thing" keri says walking away.

me and anna where both really tired from shopping so we decided to watch a movie and then sleep.
we jump on the bed with a face mask and our pjs on, we were watching one of anna's romantic movies, which i normally wouldn't choose but she is a big fan of it.

"oh i hear my brother" anna says still looking at the movie.
"which one, you have 3"
"i don't know" we both start laughing and go back to focus on the movie.

daniels pov
i came home from hangin with the boys and i see a not known jacket in the hallway. normally i wouldn't care because anna always has friends over but now i thought about what she told me, she was shopping with y/n this morning.
i walk in the living room and no y/n or anna to see
"hi mom"
"oh hi daniel, how was it?"
"just like normal"
"haha okay, btw y/n is sleeping over here tonight"
"oh really?" i said acting like i didn't know already
"yeah she's with anna right now, i don't know if they're still coming downstairs. do you maybe wanna give them this" my mom said handing me some snacks and 2 bottles water.
"sure"
i walk up the stairs and knock on anna's door.
i hear a "yeah" coming out of the room and i open the door.
i see y/n sitting down on the bed i get nervous and act like i was too busy putting the food down. i look up and see her smile looking me in the eyes, i smile back and whisper a little hi.
"thanks dani" anna says breaking the moment between me and y/n.
"no problem, sis. oh by the way y/n, if you don't want water you can always ask for something else"
"oh okay but i'm alright with water" she says giving me a little smile.
anna gave me a look to tell me that i had to leave.
"okay bye" i say walking away and closing the door

y/n's pov
"he is weird when you're around" anna says after daniel closed the door.
i simply reply with a hmm and start eating from the snacks daniel brought.
we continue watching the movie until it ended.
we both were really tired so we immediately fell asleep.