Year 4 - 26

"Ready, Cass?" Draco asked, knocking on her door.

"Do I look okay?" She asked, coming out of the room.

"You look beautiful." He complimented. "Are you sure you still want to go?"

"Yes, I will always be there when you need me." She replies. He smiles and brought her into a hug, kissing her forehead. They then travelled towards the fireplace and grabbed the floo powder. Draco went and then Cassiopeia was about to follow, but a voice stopped her.

"Cassiopeia?" The voice said.

"Yes, Sir?" She replies, turning to face William.

"You looked beautiful." He replied, she smiled.

"Thank you, Sir." She replied.

"When you get back, we need to have a conversation, and it's quite important. If Draco is upset, and comes back here, that is fine. We can just have the chat when he leaves." He said. She nodded, but was scared- she couldn't think of anything she had done wrong. He sensed this and he grabbed her hand.

"You're not in trouble, don't worry. It's just something else we need to talk about. I promise." He assured. She smiled to him, then turned to the fireplace.

"Bye." She said.

"Bye." He replied.

"Black residence." She spoke clearly, just as Draco did before her. After being wrapped in green flames, she then walked out into an unfamiliar living room.

"Cass? Where were you?" Draco asked.

"Sorry, father wanting to quickly ask me something." She replied, he smiled. "Are you going to be okay?" She asked him.

"I should be, can you come with me at first?" He asked. She nodded. Together they walked into the hallway, and then up the stairs. They walked up to the third floor and walked to the furthest door on the right- which was slightly up some more stairs, out of the way from everything. Draco knocked on the door.

"Enter." A weak male voice spoke from inside. Draco opened the door, and the two entered the room. The old man's face lit up at the sight of his nephew. "Draco." He greeted with a smile.

"Uncle Alphard." He replied, giving him a gentle hug. "This is my girlfriend, Cassiopeia Reid."

"Nice to meet you, Sir." Cassiopeia replied, shaking his hand. He smiled at the girl. "I'll leave you two to talk." She said, she then turned to Draco, "I'll be right in the hall."

"Okay, thanks Cass." He replied.

"Cassiopeia?" Alphard said. She turned to her. "I would like to speak with you later, if possible."

"Of course, Sir." She replied with a smile. She then left the room, leaving them to their business. As she walked through the hallway of the house, she came across a painting with curtains across it. She reached forwards and opened the curtains. She saw the painting was of a woman.

"Hello?" She said. The painting then burst to life.

"Who are you?" The painting asked, judging the girl.

"I'm Cassiopeia Reid." She replied. "Who are you, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I'm Walburga Black." The painting replied.

"Lovely to meet you, Mrs Black." Cassiopeia replied.

"You too, my dear." Walburga replied. "Why are you here?"

"My boyfriend is visiting Alphard." Cassiopeia replied.

"Who's your boyfriend?" Walburga asked.

"Draco Malfoy." Cassiopeia replied.