Year 3 - 21

Draco rushed after the retreating figure of his girlfriend and continued to run.

"Cass, wait." He called. She didn't stop, she didn't stop until she reached her destination. Professor Snape's office. She knocked on the door repeatedly, and then Professor Snape opened the door, ready to shout at the person. But when he saw Cassiopeia's face, he stopped in his tracks.

"What happened?" He asked her. She just shook her head. He ushered her inside, but then saw Draco coming around the corner.

"Is she okay?" Draco asked the professor.

"What happened?" He asked the young boy ignoring his question.

"We faced Boggarts in DADA, and hers..." The boy trailed off. "Well, I didn't really understand it, but I'm sure she did."

"Okay, I'll speak to her." The Professor assured him. "Go and get ready for dinner." With that Draco reluctantly walked away from his Head of House towards the common room. Professor Snape closed the door of his office and turned to face Cassiopeia.

"Open your mind, Cass." Professor Snape said to her, she did and he went into her mind and saw the Boggart. He looked in pity, a girl so young hiding a secret so big. "Cass, don't worry about that. That secret won't come out until it's time."

"How do you know? For all I know it could come out tomorrow when my friends ask what the whole things was about." She replied.

"The only people in these walls of the castle that know the secret is you and me. We are the only ones who can tell the secret, and neither of us will." Professor Snape comforted the girl. "I need you not to be afraid about this Cass, please try not to be afraid."

"Okay." She replied. She then left the room and went to the Slytherin common room, where Draco was on the couch with Crabbe and Goyle. When she entered, he turned to her, and stood from his seat. Cassiopeia gestured her head that he follow her, and he did. Cassiopeia led Draco through the halls of the school until they got to the astronomy tower. Once they got there, Cassiopeia sat on the floor, and Draco sat beside her.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked him. He nodded. "Are you enjoying the attention Pansy's giving you?" He looked shocked at the question.

"Not really. If I'm honest I'd prefer that it was you. But I know you, Cass, you wouldn't give me that kind of attention because that's who you are. And it's beautiful. If I'm honest Pansy is really annoying." Draco replied, taking her hand in his. "I'm sorry if I made you mad."

"You didn't. Don't worry." She replied, and he brought her head to his chest. "I miss this."

"What?" He asked.

"Just us two. Being together, with no one around. No people, just you and me." She clarified.

"Me too." Draco replied. "Are you going to Hogsmede tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure. I've got a lot of work to catch up on." She replied.

"Alright, what if I stay and we have a study date?" He asked.

"No." She instantly replied.

"No?" He asked.

"Don't give up your trip because of me, there will be plenty other trips we can go on, I promise." She replied, kissing his cheek.

"Alright, but I won't stay too long." He replied.

"Alright." She replied.

-----***-----

Thanks for reading

-Zoe