Year 3 - 12

After spending the rest of the time that she had left for the punishment facing the intense torture, she was finally released. However, due to the intensity of the torture, she struggled to move. Lyra and Poppy were there beside her to help her, getting her drinks and food, helping her to walk again, helping her get over the trauma. Cassiopeia was beyond grateful for the two, and she was even more grateful that she knew that her siblings wouldn't have to go through what she went through. That was reward enough, she had protected them.

~*~

After three days of recovery, she was ready to go back to school, she was still a little weak, but with the help of magic she was able to look like she was healthy.

"I'm going to miss you, Cassie." Lyra said to her sister. Cassiopeia turned to face her and knelt in front of her. She pulled her into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you too, Lele." She replied. The pair were standing in the atrium, after Cassiopeia said goodbye to the twins and Poppy, it was almost time to leave. "Promise me you won't do anything to get on William's bad side."

"I promise." She replied.

"Are you ready, Cassiopeia?" William asked. Cassiopeia turned to him and nodded. With a quick goodbye to Ara, she then made her way over to him. He used his wand to cover the remaining bruises and took hold of her hand. Together they apparated to Kings Cross Station, Platform 9¾.

Cassiopeia handed her trunk and owl to the bag handler, and then came back to William.

"Remember the usual." He told her, and she nodded. "Be careful this year, with him being after you, we don't want you dying again."

"Yes, Sir." She replied, he sighed and kneeled in front of her.

"Look, I'm not joking. Please be careful. We don't know why he is after you, just that he is." He said to her. She nodded.

"I know, and I promise I'll be careful. I've got the teachers looking out for me, my godfather's there. It should be fine." She told him. He nodded.

"Be good for your boyfriend." He teased, she smiled. "Oh, here he comes." He said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Hey, Cass." Draco said, coming over and pulling her into a hug. He kissed her cheek and then turned to William, hand around Cassiopeia's waist. "Great to see you again, Mr Reid."

"Likewise, Draco." He replied, shaking the young boy's hand. "May I have a word with you?"

"Of course." Draco replied, and he walked away with William. Leaving Cassiopeia to look around for her other friends. She saw the outline of Blaise, and snuck behind him. She then jumped on his back, making him gasp in shock.

"Hi, there." Cassiopeia said with a giggle.

"Hello." He replied with a laugh. He let her down and pulled her into a hug. "Where are the others?"

"Draco is talking with my father, and then I found you." She replied.

"Draco's talking to your father?" He repeated. She nodded. "What's it about?"

"I don't know, I left to find someone else, and I found you." She replied. He nodded. There was a hand on her shoulder, and she spun around to see Draco and William standing behind her.

"Ready to go?" Draco asked. She nodded and turned to William.

"Bye." She said, and they came together into a hug, where he whispered in her ear.

"I told Draco about the threat from Sirius Black, it's up to you if you want to tell your other close friends. But don't tell anyone you don't trust." He told her. She nodded.