19. A.M.

JUNE 3,2015 

~ALAINA'S P.O.V~ 

It had been 26 hours. 26 hours of not seeing Harry since that moment. This morning when we all woke up he was 'out' and didn't come home until we were all eating dinner together. Which then we just saw him walk up stairs to his room. I have no idea of what's wrong with him, or why he is ignoring me and everyone else. 

We were all in the sitting room playing a game of charades. It included some bad miming from Louis, horrible guesses from Liam and Niall. Which led to great miming by yours truly and even better guesses from Courtney. They claimed it was not fair because we have known each other our whole lives so we have some sort of best friend telepathy.  We drank, played, ate some more. 

Next thing I knew Niall had his guitar out and Courtney and I were getting a private 3/5 One Direction concert. The boys played songs after songs, some of theirs some from other artist. We were having such fun but something felt off. Harry was still missing. 

I stand myself up and make my way up to Harry's room. The alcohol flowing through my system gave me the confidence to confront him. I knock twice on the door. 

No answer. I knock again, nothing. 

I begin to turn around but that little voice in my head told me to just try out the door handle. Turning myself to face the white door my hand reaches for the handle. I push down slowly on it and notice it is unlocked. Opening the door slowly I am met with Harry sitting in a chair with a computer in his lap, only a side lamp illuminating him. 

"Harry?" I whisper, unsure if he knew of my presence

He lifts his head up from the laptop. "Oh hey Angel" 

"Hi" I whisper back as I walk into the room. "Whatcha doing in here?" 

He sets the computer down on the table next to him. He moves over in the chair tapping the spot next to him. "I'm just messing around with some songs." 

I move towards him and sit in the small space next to him, placing my legs over his. "Anything I can hear?" 

"Not yet" his voice low. "This one I'm struggling with. Its just a hard song to write."

I nod, "I get that." 

His arms snakes behind my back holding my hips, I lean my head on his shoulder. I felt comfortable in his arms. We stayed this way for a few minutes but it felt like hours. 

"Hey! Why don't you come down with me?" I ask him. "We're all just hanging out downstairs."

He nods. 

We stand up and make our way out of the room. As we walk down we can hear Niall and Louis laughing. 

"What's so funny?" Harry asks making their heads turn.