6. Pizza my heart

MAY 23 2015: 

~ALAINA'S P.O.V.~ 

He looks up at me with a small grin, " So you want to come meet the boys?" he asks shyly.

I nod in agreement as we stand from the couch.

We walk out to the back patio and there's three confused faces staring up at me. They all look really familiar. Of course I knew who One Direction was, I didn't live under a rock. But it was weird having them right in front of me. The brunette boys stand up to greet me. "Hey guys." Niall breaks the silence. 

"Everything okay?" The carrot boy asked, I didn't know which one he was. They looked back and forth between us. "Yep!" Niall responds smiling down at me. 

"This is Louis," he says pointing towards a fairly small boy with straight brown hair that was brushed off to the side. "And Liam" He motions to a boy with short brown hair styled back, he was wearing a grey and white stripped shirt which showed off his very tattooed arm. "And last but not least Harry" he finishes as I look over to see the tall handsome boy looking down at me. He was in a simple black tee, his hair long, longer than mine. It was brown and the perfect curls rested on his shoulder. He looks up at me and pushes his hair back. And I am met with a pair of green eyes that look right into my soul. 

I smile at the group of them, god who knew they were all this gorgeous in real life! I am not sure whether to introduce my self, or what to even call me at this point. Niall speaks answering the questions in my head. "Guys, this is Alaina," He puts his arm around my shoulder. "My sister!"

They all widen their eyes, Harry looked the most surprised, but also a little relieved. "You have a sister?" The one in the stripes says, Liam, that's his name. 

"That's me." I said smiling. 

"Wow... that's amazing Niall!" Harry said. "It's nice to meet you." 

"Nice to meet you all as well!" I respond quietly. 

Maura opens the back door, she smiles as she sees us all together. "I ordered some pizza, it just got here." She tells us. "Are you guys hungry?"

"STARVING" Niall shouts as he runs in the house behind his, wait OUR mom. 

Harry opens the door and I file in behind Liam and Louis. "Thanks" I say walking past him. 

I get to the kitchen and find a 2 pieces of pizza and put them on my plate. Walking around the island and sitting on one of the bar stools. I see Harry open the box to find it empty, I look over and see each of the other boys had 3 or 4 pieces on their plates. I walk back over to him and place a piece on his plate.

"Oh no, you don't have to do that" he says, surprised by my gesture. 

I smile at him, "It's okay! I'm not that hungry, I ate earlier with Maura and Bobby." I tell him and I see a small smirk forming, causing a dimple to grow on his left cheek. "Plus I gave you the smaller piece" I say and nudge his shoulder with mine, well more like his elbow, he was a lot taller than me. 

Harry and I walk back into the living room where Liam and Louis are sat in the chairs next to the couch. I sit in the middle seat with Niall to my right and Harry on my left. 

"So, Alaina... Tell us about yourself" Niall says to me. 

I look up at him and chuckle. "Well I'm 22 years old, 23 in August. I live in Miami, Florida. I work at a hair salon and my best friends name is Courtney."

"Wow Miami!" Louis say, "That's awesome!" 

"Okay... But do you like our music?" Liam asks. 

"Ummm..." I struggle with how to answer. I don't want to make a bad first impression but I also can't get caught lying. "I haven't listened to much of your stuff, my friend Court is big fan--"