asahi's delivery service

Start from the beginning

"well, sorry! i just don't have any particular leanings in this subject at the moment."

"how about we watch kiki's delivery service?" daichi suggested.

"ooh, i love that one!" suga exclaimed, clinging onto his arm. "and kiki reminds me of you, asahi."

daichi laughed and i hummed slightly in annoyance, but i was used to his antics.

"if you wanna watch the movie, you're gonna have to let go of my arm so i can get the dvd."

he sighed and pouted.

"fine, fine, if you insist."

as soon as daichi got off the couch, suga switched to holding onto my arm and resting his head on my shoulder.

i tensed up slightly, but then relaxed, trying to stay as still as possible so i wouldn't accidentally disturb him.

"it's been forever since i've watched this movie, i almost can't remember the plot."

"then why would you say kiki reminds you of me?"

i felt him shrug slightly.

"i just remember that at one point she loses her self confidence and that reminds me of you."

i rolled my eyes.

"thanks."

he snuggled further into my side, patting my elbow.

"you're welcome."

daichi joined us again on the couch once the movie had started playing, but i noticed suga didn't move back to cuddle him, instead just extending one arm to hold his hand.

i found it a little strange, but i brushed it off. i figured he had probably just made himself comfortable with me and didn't feel like moving again.

///

after the movie, i was rather sleepy, and i wasn't entirely sure if suga was still awake.

my question was soon answered when daichi nudged him.

"babe, wake up," he said quietly.

"'m not asleep," suga mumbled, his eyes still closed and his head on my shoulder.

i laughed softly.

"are you sure about that?" i teased.

"i'm awake, i'm awake!"

he sounded slightly more alert, and i was pretty sure his eyes were open now, but he didn't move from cuddling me.

"are you sure you're awake though?" daichi asked with a grin.

"if i was asleep, could i do this?"

he finally lifted his head, and leaned forward to kiss daichi, who laughed.

"i guess not."

"oh, i'm far from done! if i was asleep, could i do this?!"

he then started leaning my way, causing my eyes to widen.

however, instead of kissing my lips like he had with daichi, he planted a kiss on my cheek.

i laughed, trying to disguise how fast my heart was beating and how warm my face felt.

"you're weird."

"you can say that again."

i smiled.

"you're weird."

he rolled his eyes, then turned to whisper something to daichi.

despite how close i was, it was faint enough that i couldn't quite catch what it was, but daichi nodded, suddenly looking a little nervous.

"can i let you in on a secret, asahi?" suga asked, turning back to me.

i grew a little nervous as well. what would it be? but i agreed.

"sure."

"you see... me and daichi are dating, right?"

"yes...?"

where was he going with this?

"and usually people only have feelings for one person at a time, but... well... we really like each other, but the both of us also really like you."

oh. oh.

as i processed with words, i felt my heart beating faster in my chest, and my stomach churned a bit.

"asahi?"

i blinked, realizing i had probably been quiet for a while.

"sorry, i... is this a prank?"

they both shook their heads, looking dead serious.

"not a prank."

"we both really like you."

"oh... i... i'm honestly still a little confused... i think i might like you guys too, though..."

suga's face lit up, and daichi looked pleasantly surprised.

"really?"

i nodded slowly, and he spoke again.

"is it alright if i kiss you?"

i allowed myself to panic for three seconds before responding.

"that'd be okay."

he cheered slightly, then leaned in, just like before, but this time kissed my lips instead of my cheek.

it was short and sweet, but it still left me blushing.

"i feel a little left out over here," daichi teased.

"you can kiss me too," i said with sudden confidence.

he smirked before leaning past suga to kiss me as well.

i felt my face grow even hotter by the time he pulled away, slightly overwhelmed by the newness of all this, and how quickly everything was happening.

"i'm tired," suga complained after a moment, putting his head back on my shoulder. "can you carry me back to bed?"

"who, me?" i asked.

"duh, you."

"alright, sure."

as we all got up, daichi spoke.

"it's hard to resist his cute face, huh?"

i smiled.

"yeah, it is."

that night, when we went to sleep, there was no need for them to get out the extra futon.

it was a little crowded all in one bed, but i felt strangely happy this way.

a/n: i promise this isn't turning into asadaisuga (too much) this is just part of a later plot arc 🥺👉👈