"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked

Well then....

"No" he said. Well shit!, I don't think his mistress will like this very much.

I looked at the girl seeing hope blossoming in her eyes.

Down kitty!

"She's far past such a label, she's the love of my life" of course he would say some sappy shit.

Slowly the smile was wiped off the girl's face.

Poor thing.

Conner spined the bottle and it landed on one of the guy with brown hair.
"Truth or dare?" Conner asked

"Dare" he said

Come on conner. Time to make me proud.

"Ok, I dare you to stand at the door of the house naked for 10 minutes".

I wiped a fake tear and pat conner on the back putting my other hand on my chest and saying to him--

" I taught you well" he just pushed me off and laughed.

The guy went in the bathroom to change and when he stand at the door, we started the timer.

For the whole time we've been dying of laughter as the people who came either video and laughed or ran with eyes covered. By time the 10 minutes were up the guy was red like a tomato.

When the guy came back the game continued, with Jeremy being next. He chose dare and i told the guy to dare him to have 10 minutes around the house in the dark with the other girl who had been staring at him the whole night.

When the 10 minutes were up, Jeremy came out smirking and the girl looked like she was ready to run to the church to repent. Judging my the multiple hickeys on her neck, I can see why.

The game went on until more people started joining and I soon got tired of the game. Brian was drunk because he didn't do his dare which was to flirt with three guys, conner went off to god knows where and Jeremy wanted to continue the game, so I left to go dance.

Getting tired of dancing, I was about to get another beer when I saw mystique and her little bitch of a friend. Just seeing her made me remember what happened Tuesday and you know what?... I think its time I got her for it.

I smirked, how fun this is going to be.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a grape juice then looked and saw where they were.

Time to put the first phase of the plan in action.

They were in a corner of the room laughing so I pulled the top off the bottle and walked right where they were. When I reached near enough I bounced her making the grape juice spill all over her white dress.

"Oops" I said. "Didn't see you there" I said trying hard to hold down my smile.

She looked as if she was going to say something but the guy, sorry bitch stopped her and shakes his head.

"Let's just go to the bathroom and see how much we can get out" he said

"Fine" she said and they went off.

I rolled my eyes. He would have to get out of the way if the next part of my plan is to take action.

Now how the heck am I going to do that?

Wait I got it!

I went up to one of my many one night stands that was all up in a guy's face.

"Yow April I need your help with something" I said pulling her from the guy who looked happy to finally be able to breathe as her tits were all up in his face.