Epilogue

Hello everyone.

As time has passed, my desire to write fic on here has faded, and I regret to say that I longer have the motivation to continue.

I hate to discontinue this story- especially due to the potential it had, like being top 5 in Zelink for about a month (thank you!), to the ideas I had for it, and the amount of positive support I got- but I feel as if writing it any more would just burn myself out even more.

With college coming up next month, I doubt that I will have any time to write fic anymore- but who knows- maybe I'll return every now and then.

For anyone that enjoyed this story, thank you for taking the time to read it, and it makes me happy that nearly eight hundred people were interested in reading an original Zelda story.

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories, and upon my leaving, I will present you all with an epilogue that I managed to crank out for this story, which I personally think is pretty good. 

Because some things may not make sense, I will list the rest of the plot that was supposed to happen.

-Link would eventually find his father, who was assumed dead but managed to escape on Judgement Day to a now claimed resistance base deep in the DMZ, before taking on his first forgotten temple. Of course, Sean had no way of knowing if his family made it out alive, and he assumed that Link and his wife were also dead.

-The Sheikan Squadron along with our Hero would go on to rid the Gerudians from four parts of Hyrule and venture through three forgotten temples and Ganon's tower in the Capital. (Lynaru, Eldin, Hebra, and Central, including the capital where Ganondorf resided).

-In these temples, Link would encounter demons who had been resurrected and recreated using dark magic (malice) from the Gerudians, and each temple had one main demon controlling it, and those would be Link's "boss" battles.

-However, Link does not get through these battles unscathed, many times he was left scarred and broken, and even going as far as losing his left eye.

-Yes, there would be (some) Zelink, but they would never end up to together in the end... and Link's love eventually resides with Emily Hamilton. 

-In the final battle, Ganondorf takes Zelda as a hostage, and Link would make a bad decision to channel courage to try to stop him. This would result in Ganondorf brutally murdering Zelda, and taking the Triforce of Wisdom for himself.

-However, with great difficulty, Link would defeat Ganondorf, but of course with many injuries.

-Link, with the full Triforce after Ganon's defeat, attempts to wish back everyone who perished under the Gerudian Empire, but is told by the Goddesses that the Triforce does not have that power. Instead, he wishes for the physical Hyrule to be restored, and the damage caused is undone- aside from those who died. 

-Link, for a very long time, would be plagued with the regret of not being able to save Zelda, and he blames himself for her death.

--

Once again, thank you all for reading my stories, and I hope that you all enjoy the Epilogue I wrote, and I hope it satisfies you for my final goodbyes.

 It's been fun... 

See you all later,

SheikahTypeBeat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue: