Info About Zhejiang

Note : The pictures that posted in this book belongs to it's respective owners and Azur Lane belongs to Yostar, Yongshi and Manjuu.

Zhejiang's ship info : Already added in my character idea template book.

Zhejiang's gender in this fanfic will be a male and his admiral will be named Admiral Jian Shangfei.

Zhejiang's humanoid appearance (forget the glasses) : 

Zhejiang's outfit (forget the person) : 

Zhejiang's other features :

- Zhejiang will equipped with Zhennium hull armor (Chinese version of Vibranium hull armor.)

- Zhejiang will equipped with ammo assembler which render his weapon ammo infinity.

- Zhejiang uses AEGIS system so he can aim and lock his missiles to multiple targets, up to 6 targets.

- Zhejiang can use 2 of his decoy launchers (1 left and 1 right, with 12 tubes each) to take out incoming missiles and torpedoes with loading a separate magnetic decoy warheads (anti-missile and anti-torpedo.)

- Zhejiang can load AP rounds to his CIWS.

- Zhejiang AWACS Plane will be codenamed : AWACS Zhao Yan.

- For Zhejiang's rigging, you're allowed to use your "imagination".

This will be my first ever fanfiction, just a reminder that I'm only write stories if I'm interested to entertain myself. I will post the prologue if I have time and expect slow updates for personal reasons. Thank you so much for your understanding, have a nice day, and stay safe!