Chapter 10

- Two mistakes in one night.

When we arrived at Josh's the front door was surrounded by people desperate to get in. I understand they love to party, but cmon. I saw Jas and Lucas arrive at the same time as me.

"I'm just gunna say hi to my friends, I'll see you in there"
"Alright cool"

I got out of Josh's car and ran over to Lucas and Jasmine.

"Hey, where's Han?"
"Hey you! You need to catch me up on everything." Jas says while pointing at me.
"Ughhhh I thought Lucas would have filled you in ahahah"
"Nope I said you had to"
"Okay, well I'll explain once Han is here too. She's coming right?"
"Yeah she's just running late. I think she's bringing Ben."
"I feel like I haven't seen you all in forever! I mean I guess I gotta spend quite a-bit of time with Josh tonight considering I asked to meet him, but tomorrow we are all meeting!!"
"Yayyy should we all have a sleepover?" Jas asks
"Omg yes. Will you guys be allowed though coz we have school Monday?"
"Yeah I'm sure we will"
"Yay, coolio. Right I suppose we best go in"

We all head in and of course we weren't surprised to what extreme Josh had gone to, when it comes to decorating, I mean he didn't hold back. No wonder he loved having parties.

I looked around trying to see Jax and Emma but they weren't to be found.

"Hey Amber, come over here" Josh yelled from outside.
"See you later guys" I said while walking over to him
"Amber, this is my best mate EJ. EJ this is Amber." He says while pointing at this boy. EJ must have been a basketball player as he was in some kind of uniform and I've honestly never seen someone that tall.
"Ayyy wassup"
"Hey"
"Okay enough chit chat. I want to be drunk. Let's all do shots" Josh shouts while trying to gather everyone around.

As the night went on the music got louder and louder and I got drunker and drunker. I was in my own world, floating on cloud nine. Josh and I have been flirting all night, I mean we were dirty dancing on each other for at least an hour. I was having so much fun. It was full of pure laughter. I hadn't even noticed that Jax and Emma had finally arrived.

"Heyyy Jax" I shout being the drunken idiot I am. AND GUESS WHAT? He ignores me. I mean he kinda awkwardly waved but that was it. Whatever. I carried on dancing with Josh until he pulled me closer and we started to kiss. I had forgotten how good he was. At first he was quite hard to keep up with, but then it just flowed perfectly. This went on for quite a while before he pulled away and whispered "lets go upstairs". I know, I know I shouldn't, but he was so mysterious. So sexy. For once I felt wanted. I nodded. He took my hand and showed me the way to his room.

"Amber. You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this." He says while locking his bedroom door.
"Feelings mutual."
"Shhh stop talking" he whispers while gently pushing me onto the bed.
Our lips locked and are only broken to catch a quick glance of a breathe.
"You ready for the best night of your life?" He exhales.
"Uuhuuh" I say while biting my lip.
The next 20 minutes were a blur. I was so caught up in the moment I couldn't even explain how it and he made me feel. Let's just say, when he said it would be the best night of my life. It pretty much was. Except... well I don't want to think about him and that night.

"Wow" I laugh as we both finish.
"That was even better than I expected"
"So what happens now? Do we go back to the party, or round 2?"
"I like your style girl. I could go many rounds, but it is my party after all."
"Ugh fine. I'm sure we can me a reappearance" we both laugh.
"You're funny"

We both lay there in silence for a couple of seconds before heading to the door.

"Uh oh" Josh says while looking at me.
"What??"
"You may have a bruise on your neck if you know what I mean?"
"Oh ffs. Let's just go" I say while pushing him out the door.
"Before we do..."
He kisses me one last time. This just gave me the reassurance I needed. What a crazy night. We head downstairs and I run and find my friends to tell them all about it.