Chapter 7

— All good things must come to an end.

Ahhhh school was right round the corner and I was quite excited to finally go back and see everyone. Just to be back in a routine and finish my last ever year of high school. The last couple of weeks of summer have been somewhat weird. My friends and I spent a lot of time together doing random things. We've been ice skating, to the cinema, out for lots of meals, makeup shopping, hanging out in the park, anything you name we've probably done. Lucas didn't do all of it with us as he wanted to sort his feelings out before school started. Hanna met a boy called Ben at this weekend camp she went too. I'm yet to meet him but she honestly cannot stop talking about him. Jas has been secretly seeing Max after their make-out at the party, I don't know if they're anything serious or if it's just for fun right now and as for Jax and I, well we've just been acting how we normally would. We would flirt a lot but it would never go any further than that. Some days would be really good but some days he wouldn't even speak to me. My family and him spent a lot of time together too. Special dinners, baking, making sure we was all in on a Sunday to watch tv together. Everything was going pretty great to be honest.

"Hey guys. I'm so excited to see you all at school tomorrow, get there for 8 so we can try find the new boy for Amber hehehe" - Jas

I read this text and laughed because I had completely forgotten about the new boy joining. In all honestly I couldn't stop thinking about Jax. He was so on and off with me but it made me want him more because when we was on, it was so good.

"Ha ha very funny! I'll still get there for 8 though so we can hang before we actually start" - Amber
"Okay good because I've got to tell you about Rosie Piper" - Lucas
"Omg what about her??!!" - Han
"Haha have too wait and see." - Lucas
"Oooo you're such a tease Luke" - Amber
"Now now, stop the flirting" - Jas
"Cmon Jas you know Amber and I are just friends now" - Luke
"Mmhmmmm" - Jas
"Shut up ahahah" - Amber
"Can't wait to see you all and tease you" - Jasmine
"Same here!" - Amber
"This has been the best summer yet" - Han
"Oh and boy oh boy is this year gunna be even better" - Jas
"Do you reckon?"  -Amber
"Oh 100%" -Lucas
"Can't Wait" - Amber
"Gotta go now guys. I'll see you all tomorrow at 8" - Han
"See ya, and 8 on the dot" - Jas
"Yeah Amber. Don't be late :)" - Lucas
"I won't, see yous tomorrow xx" - Amber

Yes my friends and I had spent most of the summer together but we always miss each other ahaha.

"AMBERRR" mum screams from downstairs
"Omg mum what's happened?"
"Oh nothing. Was just getting your attention"
"Seriously? What do you want?"
"If you need anything washed for tomorrow then I need it now. SAME FOR YOU JAX"
"No mum I've got everything washed and so does Jax"
"Oh that's good. Well make sure your bag is ready because you don't want to be late on your first day"
"Yes mum. Also... we need to be there for 8 instead of 8.20"
"Why on earth?"
"Friends mum. I've got to catch up with them"
"You're with them nearly every day"
"Yes but... true but just do it"
My mum walks off into the living room and I run up to Jaxs room.

*knock knock*

"Come in"
I open the door and I'm greeted by Jax in grey tight shorts and a white shirt. He's sat on his bed with a sketch book on his lap and a pencil in his hand.
"Oh, hi. Just to let you know we're getting for school at 8 tomorrow because me and my friends are meeting then."
"Okay. Cool."
"... what you drawing?"
"Not a lot really. I'm quite stuck on what to"
"When I don't know what to draw I usually go for a landscape, like the beach or a forest"
"How come?"
"I'm not sure. I guess because they're happy places and you can do different things each time when drawing them"
"Clever. I like it"
I walk over and sit down next to him.
"So I see Emma has been posting about you, trying to get your attention"
"Yeah I haven't been replying because she's abit of a psycho"
"Mmhmm"
"Don't worry blondie. It's okay to be jealous."
" ahhaha whattt, I'm not jealous I was just asking coz you know if you got with her I don't fancy her being in my house"
"Yeah yeahhhh"
"Okay whatever. Erm yeah I'm gunna go now"
"Bye sweetheart, try not to dream too much about me tonight" he winked with biggest grin on his face.
"I don't really get nightmares so should be fine" I say while strutting out the door giving him a lingering look.