• twelve •

this chapter is quite gruesome.
please skip to the end if you're not
comfortable. •

They finally have it.

All the hardships they have gone through, they can finally end it.

After crying so much earlier, everyone seems to calm down. Except for Minju. She couldn't believe she lost her bickering partner, Yuri. And the best unnie in her life, Yena.

"Open it," Minju cries as she hold hands with Nako.

"Steady and slow," Chaeyeon said as she hugs Hitomi. Hyewon then, with shaking hands clicked the lock open.

And there it is. An ordinary looking key. It doesn't like it will do anything special. But they lost their friends because of it. It's so unfair and heart wrenching. But atleast, seven of them stayed alive.

"We have the fucking key, bitch. Get us out of here now." Hyewon yells as she puts the silver key up, waving it with anger.

"As you wish,"

The ground then started shaking. And in a blink of an eye, they are back in the dainty, cute house.

But it doesn't appear cute to them anymore. Now it looks like where all the devil lives. Where all demonic schemes happen.

They all they started getting up. Their knees weak from crying, their shirts stained with blood, or wet from tears.

"Let me carry you," Hyewon said as she picks Nako up bridal style. It earned a lot of groans from Nako. As Hyewon accidentally touched her bruises.

On the other hand, Yujin is so happy and grateful. She's happy that Wonyoung didn't get to play. That the girl is fine, atleast physically.

"Go on, Tomi." Chaeyeon said as she smiled to the girl.

Hitomi then took a deep breathe in. She puts the key inside the door knob.

It clicked open.

"I'm so nervous," Hitomi said as she turns the nob open.

Only to be welcomed by something horrific.

They are back in the house.

"What?" Hyewon snapped as she hands Nako to Chaeyeon. She shoves Hitomi to the side before closing the door again. Then with her own hands, she turned it but it's the same.

"What the actual fuck?"

"Welcome,"

"Oh shut the fuck up." Minju slightly curses.

"It's round two, honey." The voice said before laughing. The laugh is so loud, and demonic that all the girls think their eardrums are going to break.

"I can't," Yujin said as she covers her ears.

"Heck, I don't even want to." Hyewon said before getting the vase on her side. She slams it to the wall so it shattered into small pieces.

"Get it," Hyewon said as she picks up seven sharp pieces. She hands it all to the girls, even Wonyoung.

"What?" Wonyoung asked confused as she comply.

"Do it if you want but," Hyewon said before putting the sharp piece near her neck. "I can't go through this anymore. I'm sorry." Hyewon said before fully slitting her neck.

"What?!" Minju screams as she looks at Hyewon's dead body. It gave her goosebumps, like something crawled behind her back.

"I'm sorry, the longer I stay awake, the longer I feel like I'm torturing myself." Nako said before following Hyewon's actions.