• ten •

"What should you choose?"

That question pierced into Eunbi like a lightning bolt. She both have the vial and key on her hands, but she knows she can only choose one, or the other thing will disappear.

"Pick the vial Eunbi unnie!" Yuri shouts as the little hamster tries to stand up, but fails miserably because her knees became so weak from crying too much.

"Please! Please!" Minju shouts as she bangs her fist to her chest. She can't handle more of her friends dying. She thinks she'll become crazy if ever Eunbi wil leave them.

It may be so hard to choose for some. Maybe because some will still prioritize their own life rather than others.

But to Eunbi, it's just like picking from trash or treasure. And of course, like everybody will do, she'll pick treasure.

And her life's greatest treasure is her babydeuls.

"Yah kids! Listen to me." Eunbi said as she started to feel the air getting thick. Like she's having a hard time to breathe.

"Eunbi unnie, please we need you!" Nako helplessly said as the hits she got from earlier still hurts.

Eunbi just smiled at them as she slowly waves her hand.

"I already bid my goodbyes earlier," the eldest said as her hands started shaking. "But now that I'm really leaving you, it's harder than I thought," Eunbi sniffs as she feels her eyes getting blurry.

"Stay with us! Drink the liquid inside that vial!" Yena said as her eyes are blood shot red from crying and stress.

"No," Eunbi said as she threw the vial away. The purple liquid spilling all over the floor.

"Shit why?!" Hyewon said as her chest heaves heavily. She can't handle this pain anymore.

"Just listen to me, I'm getting tired," Eunbi chuckles as she threw the key to her friends.

"I don't have a regret at all. I'm happy that I spent my life with you. And I'm sorry that I have to leave you suddenly. Your leader Kwon is sorry." Eunbi said as she feels some bubbles going up from her stomach. (i don't have much knowledge to what will happen if a snake bit you so..)

"Eunbi u-unnie. My m-mom." Wonyoung wails as she let out a scream of grief.

"Ssh. I don't want to see my babies cry. Please smile for me before I go." Eunbi said as bubbles went out of her mouth.

With swollen and heavy hearts, they tried to smile for their leader. It's her last request after all. But it didn't even last a second, but it was enough for Eunbi.

"Thank you. I'm leaving them to you now, Chaeyeon. For now, I'll join Kkura and Ssamu. I,"

"Love you."

Those were the last words Eunbi tried saying with all the strength she has left. She feels fulfilled that she chose the key. She closed her eyes as her last sight is her friends, crying.

"No. Tell me this isn't real! This is all a dream right? Right??" Hyewon said as she shakes Chaeyeon's shoulder. But the other girl could only bite her lip and cry.

No one could blame her though. Eunbi, their leader, their pillar just left them.

Now what do they do?

"Guys, let's not put our Kkura, Ssamu, and Eunbi's sacrifice to waste, hmm?" Chaeyeon said as she tries comforting the girls. But it's hard. Everything is so hard without Eunbi.

"I'm sorry I couldn't comfort you guys like Eunbi. No one could take her place. No one ever." Chaeyeon sniffs as she pats Nako's wet hair.

"At this point, I just want to die." Minju said as she grabs her hair forcefully. Her knees close to her chest.

"No, stop. Don't say that Minmin." Yena said as she kissed the girl's forehead. "Eunbi will be mad if you do."

"Let's open the box." Yujin sighs as she caress the key that Eunbi is tightly holding earlier.

And so they did. Atleast now, they only have to open one more box before fully getting out.

But not as 12 anymore..

"Wonyoung is shaking uncontrollably." Yujin mutters as she tried hugging the girl but can't since everytime she moves, the burns she got stings.

"Come here baby bunny." Chaeyeon said as she tucks the girl in a comforting hug.

"Please, let us escape."

Hyewon, Yena, Chaeyeon, Minju, Nako, Hitomi, Yuri, Yujin and Wonyoung.

Will they escape? Or will more of them die?

[ vote for the next player. ]

• Choi Yena •

• Jo Yuri •

(akdgaijwjs those two are my
bias so please choose well)

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
y'all the votes on the last chap is 8-9 phew.

trapped twelve | izone thriller au On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara