Chapter 28: Heroine and the last guy

Start from the beginning

As for Octavian's back story, I still don't know much about him. Even when the Second volume game and his light novel released.

As far on what the diehard fandom and the fans know, Octavian came from a high class noble family.

I didn't care much since I was only worshipping Thanatos as my only god and guy I would be married to, in both game and real life.

Since the Heroine made her appearance, I will make an ally bridge with her or you can call it as, 'Ally with potential benefits', bridge.

I'm not looking for some diehard friendship with the main character. Just being on each others side is already enough.

It's not always safe to be on a protagonist side.

×

"Octavian, bring me the letters." Lisa commands him from her desk. She sat on her study desk with a dominant aura coming from her.

"Why is it always me? Don't you have a butler, M'lady?" Despite the first phrase came out as if he was annoyed, Octavian showed a Cheshire smile on his face.

He put his hands on the desk, trapping her between his arms.

"Aren't you my guard, Lord Octavian?",

Lisa also gave him a sly smile in return.

"I wanted to meet Lady Caroline as soon as possible. It's not bad to have another noble with many benefits to be on our side. Georgiana has power in business and marketing, soon they will have power in society and this whole empire as she'll marry to the crown prince. Don't you think it'll be a waste if I let this chance escape?"

"Since my beloved lady is having such thoughts, I shall bring you the letters this instant."

In a blink of a eye, Octavian disappeared into thin air with teleportation magic, leaving Lisa alone.

"I'm curious to see her~ She was so different... Ahh~ What a bummer! If only she was dumb like before. It would be fun to be a bitch like all the time!  But, whatever! I bet this time would be more entertaining than ever! Ahahahaha!"

×××

Edited by PotatoeWolfie , The friend I really in common with her alot!!

Hehe, what do you think about Lisa and of course, Octavian?!

I can die in peace now, get two of his SR in one month. Not to mention, I got the first one for free! FREE! I tell you, that damn stingy Wish tree gave me Gavin's Karma for FREE.

What the hell did you think about when I spent over 800 gems along with 13 Galaxy Coupons on you in a Limited Events!!? Still, I'm satisfied.