thank you

ミ☆

"but you like her better"

✰ i wanted to say thank you for all the support on this fic! i left wattpad one year ago, and when i had the urge to write again on a new fresh account, i didn't expect for my shit to go anywhere. the reason i left was because my fics were flopping and i thought it wasn't worth it, i was scared it was going to happen again but thank you SOOOO much for proving me wrong. for commenting, voting, sharing your opinions, it means so much to me. more than you can imagine.

✰ and because i loved writing this, i fell in love with victoria while i was writing her and with the whole plot.... i decided to make a second part!!!! i know some people don't like reading sequels to fics and honestly im one of those people, i never read them lol. but, i wanted to write a second one from more of stiles' perspective? just like this one where it focused more on how victoria felt through it all but instead stiles and how he's going after the breakup and what he realizes (if i go with this trust there will be still a lot of victoria if you love her as much as i do) if you're interested can you please comment here and tell me? i won't do it if no one is interested!

✰ also totally unrelated to this fic but would anyone be interested in a tom holland one? because im kinda already working on it (comment pls) ... besides that, if you want to keep up with me i'll probably be writing on my message board and will probably post my dylan o'brien and tom holland imagines books!

✰ with that said, thank you once again, for all the support. your comments and reactions to what happened genuinely made me so happy!! some really made me laugh. i had fun writing (they were all pre-written btw!) this and i hope you had fun reading.

thank you. until next time <3!

EDIT. ******

if you're reading this now, i just want to say i did publish a second book but after a few months i've decided to unpublish it because it was... horrible. i completely lost the plot and i hated it completely — i wrote "heather" a year ago and when i re-read i internally cringe BUT it's not as bad as missing you was lol.

anyway if you've finished reading this and wanted to read the second one, i'm sorry  !!! u can make up ur own ending for them lol

ミ☆

" wish i were heather"

- ari