Chapter 11

A/N: My version of countryhuman!Estonia is now non-binary. 

Japan had been eating- and communicating with a pen pal, who had contacted her after they discovered that they both loved all the same anime, and had more or less the same ships. She had also been dropping off a few books for Denmark, Estonia and Finland- manga books, such as Attack on Titan, or Black Butler (Ha, I haven't read any of those. Well, I did watch Attack on Titan, but that's all...). And all of a sudden, wham! She's practically non-existent for a second- nay, a millisecond- and then reappears. Her phone clattering on an old rotten table, she looked around and assumed that the room she appeared in was abandoned and rotten. The windows were covered with wooden planks, so Japan scrambled around, searching for her phone, almost completely blindly. Upon finding it, the Japanese woman turned on flashlight.

She looked around, and finally found a door. This door, like the table, was old and rotted out. The small strips of paint that remained on the door indicated that it had once been white.

Walking through to the next room, Japan made her first encounter.

.

Norway had been discussing a few things with Denmark- well, more like Denmark did the talking, and Norway occasionnally nodded- but that was somewhat a conversation. Denmark had rushed off, saying something about checking on some furniture that had just come in, after a long wait,.

All of a sudden, as Norway reached to open the door- surprise! the door opened on it's own, revealing a girl in one of Japan's slightly perverted anime school uniforms that reveal just a tad too much of skin, for the most part. 

Norway simply looked at her for a few milliseconds, before he heard a few grunts- some of pain, others of discomfort- come from the backroom. The girl seemed to be alarmed and surprised, so Norway concluded that it was most likely that the girl had no knowledge on the others.

And boy, was he wrong...

.

Finland was first to go, and first to reappear- well, first to go after Japan- but still. He had been with Estonia and Denmark, the three meeting up with Japan.

Denmark had tagged along because, well, he's quite friendly. Finland followed the two because he had nothing better to do, and he wanted to keep a close watch on Estonia- not like a stalker, dear god, no- because they recently had gotten quite drunk and had expressed their depression quite clearly. And Finland would be a liar if he said he didn't like the pretty Estoni.

Japan had dissappeared, just as she had come withing eye sight and ear shot- but she than dissappeared, vanished into thin air. Unfortunately, Finland did not have time to investigate before he himself dissappeared. Denmark and Estonia vanished at the same time, leaving the prairie- filled with amicable chatting, just a few seconds ago, to fall silent, once again.

.

Japan was first to rush into the room- there, she saw Finland and Estonia, but no Denmark.

Strange, no?

Anyhow, Denmark was in a legoland somewhere over a hundred miles away- don't question the logic, there is none. 

Anyhow, Finland got up quickly, lifted Estonia up, and stared at the door. His gaze seemed to silently question the 'how' 'who' and 'where'.

Japan, confused as hell herself, shrugged and ran to hug Estonia, who awkwardly pat the Japanese woman who was currently crushing the shorter (by a few inches!) Estonia.

The two then turned to join Finland in staring at the human.

If this was his home, he must be quite poor. Or just accustomed to a bland, dirty and worn down place to call home.

.

.

.

Denmark was having fun, chatting with a few friends of his- but when he landed in a legoland, he was having even more fun, and he was quite confused. But shush.

However, the one thing he didn't instantly notice was the man who was staring at him- there was also a smaller woman besides him, but she was busy looking at a bunny who somehow snuck into the park undetected. 

After all, you go to Legoland, on the day there is a 50% discount on tickets, using a few tickets somebody gave to you because that person didn't really like legoland, and the first thing you wanna look at? A bunny that isn't even a part of the park.

Ok, maybe the Narrator lied on the fact that there was no logic here. 'Cause, if that ain't logic, then this world sure has gone to complete and utter senselessness- that may not be a word, but is in my vocabulary now.

.

.

.

Spain had been sharpening his axe, when all of a sudden, two people appeared- one of them of them screaming a bunch of religous- pardon my language- bullshit, the other one with a small hint of a frown.

"Oh! Hola, senor! Please, excuse my friend, he has great belief in religion to the point where it  is scary! And we did just teleported from where we were before! A church." Spain stared at the man, who had already recovered- such a quick recovery- and had replaced his small frown with a beaming smile. The stranger's smile was much like Spain's usual day-to-day beaming expression, so Spain smiled back, choosing to put the axe down and smile back.

"Hola senor, and how are you? Where did you's come from? Are you a wizard, to have suddenly appeared in my basement?"

"Oh, no, no! No se, no se- oh, sorry, you speak the english's, right?.. uh.. I do not know how we got here."

"Religion is important, and all might not but wend to church and followeth the word of the Lord, and to followeth another path is to followeth the path to Hell!" The man dressed in robes stopped spewing bible passages and the word of the Lord to say this one very clear phrase, making sure that he was heard.

(Religion is important, and all must go to church and follow the word of the Lord, to follow another path is to follow the path to Hell!)

"Vatican! Do not be rude, we are guest to the senor over there!" At that, Spain was still smiling, but his eyes showed clear confusion- kind of like when a dog tilts it's head to the side- looks cute, is clearly confused, but has a wagging tail, meaning that the dog is confused, yet at the same time happy.

AT that point, Spain might've not been worried- if Romano hadn't burst into the room and begun spurting curse words, asking how the hell two intruders got in and who they were. Fortunately, Spain knew how to calm the Italian down. Yet, still, the Spaniard was slightly horrified that Romano was cursing and insulting some- sure, they were uninvited, but still, they must be polite- guests

He'd just need a few tomatoes, and maybe Spain could bargain for a hug without getting attacked with a headbutt as well.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N: Yes, I do realize that I did not put the proper grammar for whenever Spain spoke. I did that on purpose.)