Chapter 10

New Zealand got up, walked to the nearest 'human' looking country- which happenned to be Kiku- and asked, rather energetically (which slightly scared Kiku);

"Are those two together, mate?" 

"A-ah? Oh, no. They are not. If I may, why do you ask this?"

"Oh, nothin'. Chur~!" New Zealand cheerfully said, running back to Ukraine and Germany.

"Ukraine, here's a bet; I bet ya ten NZ dollar's that you can't get those two together. If you win, I give ya the equivalent in Ukrainian Hryvnia's- If I win, you give me ten New Zealand dollars. A'ight?"

Ukraine thought for a few seconds, and in the end, with great determination shining in her eyes, she agreed. Walking calmly, her body radiating excitement and determination at winning the bet- she went up to Germany and Italy.

"Hello, sir. Are you free today, at 6 pm? If so, would you like to go dine at a restaurant, or have a picnic in the park?" asked the Ukrainian, her question aimed at Ludwig.

"Was? Ja, vhy?"

Ukraine turned to Feliciano.

"and you?"

"Si~!" Feliciano cheerfully said, probably thinking he was being asked out. (He isn't wrong, though)

"Wonderful. Because I'm not. Have fun on your date, boys~." Ukraine then walked back. New Zealand was already checking his wallet, making sure he had enough money.

Meanwhile, Ludwig was a blushing mess, and Feliciano was just confused. But the Italian chose to hug the German really tightly, smiling as he usually did.

.

Heracle was sitting besides Kiku, the greek half-awake. A small kitten jumped from his lap to the lap of the japanese man. Instantly, the kitten began purring as Kiku pet the cat. Heracle, letting his cat-like personnality get out a bit more and because he was jealous of the attention Japan was not giving to him, layed down in Kiku's lap, resting his head just between the two legs dressed in a snow-white-colored pants. The kitten lept away, returning to curl up against Kiku's leg, Heracle's neck, and Heracle's arm. (A/N: I'll draw this later on. or try to draw this.)

Kiku was blushing, the coat of red blending well with the expression of surprise and slight uncomfortableness he wore, caused by the contact of Heracle lying down in his lap. However, Kiku played along, and began to pet Heracle's head.

"Be happy our Jap' ain't here, pal. She would annoy the living hell out of ya, asking you questions and all of that." America chuckled, walking away.

.

. Timeskip brought to you by my brother's obsession with Dancing Queen, by ABBA and Ashes, by Celine Dion .

.

"... sir, I believe Ukraine and Frankreich went that way, with... Italy, was it? Und I believe he vas crying."

Ludwig shot up, and ran off. However, because Ludwig was polite, he thanked the other German;

"Danke"

.

.

Italy had been led to a nice little clearing by Ukraine and France- the two reasons being; they were quite motherly-like women, and any good italian boy knows to be polite to beautiful women, and two, they were being nice to him. Also, it was six pm, but never mind that.

When Ludwig appeared, shouting for Italy to come out of hiding, Ukraine and France were already long gone (or so he thought). The two women had left a basket, and had told him not to open it until Germany arrived. However, Feliciano had been slightly impatient, and had taken a peek, which would explain his small sense of guilt.

"Germany! Germany! Over here!"

Ludwig turned his head to the source of the noise, and rushed over. Ukraine, France, and New Zealand (who had been called over so he could be assured on who won the bet) were hiding in a few trees and bushes. Roderich, Elizabeta, and Gilbert (who wouldn't stop intruding into Ludwig's life for anything in the world) also were watching; Gilbert had out a camera, and was sharing a bag of popcorn with New Zealand, and some sausauges- which New Zealand insisted on calling 'snags'. 

(New Zealand slang: snags = sausages)