Chapter 6

America, upon seeing Russia all bloody, instantly hugged the man, cradling his head. Russia had been moved to a softer surface- a small couch- that was out on the terrace. America's knees were on the floor, the upper half of his body pushed tightly against some of the couch and most of Russia's neck, right shoulder, and head. Bering was hiding behind a small table, fighting his urge to cry, and also trying to hide from the newcomers- not because he's shy, but because Russia and America didnt exactly tell everybody they had a kid, yet.

Germany, after chatting- a few stutters here and there from the chill that he still felt from when he washed himself od the sewer muck, but otherwise with a quite confident of himself- with the three baltics, the German, confused, and convinced that these humans were simply mocking him, chose to observe everybody from a corner. Mocking him for claiming that he was Germany, but humanified.

In that corner, Germany was also discussing a few scientific inventions with England, cause even if Germany was convinced that England wasn't the England HE knew, but it was still good to discuss science with somebody.

Ukraine was the one to find Bering, who squealed in terror and surprise after the Ukrainian had tripped over him- well, she tripped on the table, which kind of crushed the kid, which led to him making a sound, and one thing led to another, and I hope that explanation is sufficient to explain how Khazahkstan had his head buried under snow, and how New Zealand was laughing at how much the Khazahk looked like an ostrich.

.

.

America's eyes were wide as saucers. Well, not literally- just metaphorically.

Bering was... well, for the most part, he was a surprise to Germany, Ukraine, and Khazahkstan, who were quite surprised to see a kid countryhuman- and the hetalia countries? Yeah, they noticed something was wrong. England was simply dissapointed that America held a scone- a scone that England had made, mind you- as a weapon. His cooking wasn't that bad!

"Who are you?"

Germany was first to speak.

"He's Bering Strait?"

The attention was turned to America, who now was looking quite sheepish, and nervous, a small forced smile imprinted on his face. Germany knew his geography- and his history, and it would be a lie if Germany were to say that he wasnt a bit of a nerd- so, well, Germany had a small 'o' formed on his mouth, as he connected all the dots.

"You could have told us you were reproduced with my ағасы Ресей, you know?" Kazahkstan said, with a smirk on his face after Germany had dropped into silence for over a minute, blushing incredibly at the breach in privacy of having forced the truth about Russia and America's relationship.

"You fucked Russia? I thought you were just dating!" Ukraine screamed.

America blushed. When he spoke, it was barely above a whisper.

"Well, I would say it's more of Russia fucked me, and we have youth present, so the correct term would be intercourse, but.... yeah?"

New Zealand was with-holding a shit storm of laughter. America did notice, so, revenge and sibling rivalry-

"Yeah, well New Zealand kissed Wales last week!" America practically shouted, trying to divert the attention of sexual and love history to his sibling.

"Hey! Fuck whit! Atleast I'm not like Germany, who got drunk with Poland and had s-"

Germany clasped his hand on the Zealander's mouth, his face red as a strawberry.

"Scheisse" he muttered. If New Zealand knew, it was most likely Japan knew. And Japan was hell to deal with whenever she discovered Germany had shown some affection to Poland.

"Oh my god, why am I even listening to this-" Kazahkstan shouted, running outside, his face legitimately on fire from shame. He shoved his head in the snow. He was also screaming something.

"I WAS NOT PUT ON EARTH TO LISTEN TO SIBLINGS OR FRIENDS RAT EACH OTHER  OUT ON WHO THEY FUCKED OR KISSED, BY THE NAME OF ALL THAT'S HOLY' YOU ARE ALL GETTING A BATH OF HOLY WATER THE MOMENT I CAN GET IN CONTACT WITH VATICAN CITY!"

New Zealand ran to stare at the kazahk ostrich.

"You'd make a nice ostrich, ya know?"

America had doubled over from laughter.

England simply stared at the group of countryhumans.

"You wankers all have the mental age of three years old."

And Bering crawled under a chair, whispering to himself;

"I am a hermit crab. my shell is the chair, I am the crab... I am a hermit Bering. Yes, that is now my new species. I will hide from society now."

Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania cracked a few grins, but ultimately willingly remained in exclusion from the group due to nervousness.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, the group at Austria's house werent having as much fun.

The moment one of canadians did something to the other and apologized, the second canadian apologized. Here's a bit of context.

Canada had bumped into Canada, cuz Belarus had suddenly jerked forwards, causing Canada to stumble a tiny bit.

"eh? oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, I really am sorry!"

"Dont worry, eh? I should be sorry, I was the one in the way, wasn't I? Sorry"

"No, no, i'm sorry for making you think you were in the way, it was my fault for stumbling. Sorry."

"No, I assure you, eh, I was in the way.  But still, sorry for making you think that you made me think I was in the way- Eh? Oh, I made a presumption on your thoughts without knowing for certain, I'm sorry!"

The conversation went on for three hours before Italy- who was feeling better- to shout;

"Holy fucking maple, would you both just stop?!?!"

Prussia had been... well, even Prussia- who did love Canada- admit that even three hours for apologizing wasnt very awesome. Germany, who had been sitting in the room for the last two hours after returning to the room with a more joyful Italy, got slightly tense at the outburst, quickly checking Italy.

Italy had returned with Germany, and once the German had sat down, feeling tired, Italy had curled up in a ball on the German's lap and quickly fallen asleep, right there, on Germany. The Italian had his face nestled comfortably between his arms and Germany's chest. And Germany had been half asleep, blushing like there was no tomorrow, listening to the soft breathing of the Italian.

Canada backed away, going back to Prussia to hug him by the waist and be sorry, looking quite pitiful.