Not satisfied with the answer, he arched his eyebrow ready to shoot his next question.

"So you never had a wild dream of being used by two muscular men simultaneously or had any other fantasies involving kinks? It sounds strange because everyone has dirty thoughts. Are you feeling uncomfortable or -" He paused and chuckled, " Are you an alien?"

I shook my head in disagreement.

"So you are an alien?" He cackled with laughter.

"God!! NO." I protested.

"I am sorry but I have never got such an hilarious answer in my life." He glanced at me once with an expression of pity and then bursted into a deep loud hearty laughter again.

My cheeks were flushed and I wasn't expecting this reaction so I chewed my food in silence. Great, I made a fool of myself.

"Are you so innocent that you are not familiar with the terms 'BDSM' or 'temperature play' ?" He slitted the meat with his knife after which he interlocked his eyes with mine and remarked in a mocking tone, "I don't think you are. If it is so, I will do whatever you ask me to even if it requires chopping off my head."

I have heard these things in Fifty Shades of Grey, for certain, but I was willing to take the conversation into a dirty discussion.
Let's see how far it can go.
If he wants to know dig into my brain, he has to earn the right at first.

I snatched a large chicken leg and a large steak. I saturated them in the rich, sweet sauce and popped a large chunk of steak into my mouth. The steak was too thick to chew with my mouth closed, but I tried my best not to spill out the fun. He practically had put a halt to eating just to hear me out. I could bet the wait was killing him and making him more eager for my response. Feeling pity for my roommate, I dabbed my fleshy cheeks with a delicate napkin before speaking in a decent manner, "Enlighten me PLEASE." I kept my lips slightly opened and drew my eyesbrow closer to convey my lack of knowledge about the subject.

He was unusually amused by my response and was lost for words.

"BDSM - Is this some fashion trend introduced by the Kardashians to draw the attention of public? Maybe, I can scroll down my Insta feed to find out." I blinked my eyes continuously in a row waiting for his answer.

"It is obvious you are not into kinks!' He exclaimed with a disgust.

"So it has to do with kinks? I see." I pretended to nervously play with my hair and pronounced with a chuckle,
" 'Temperature play', huh?"

"Tell me Amy, would you like if a man pours hot wax over my nipples until they stand out aching for attention to be pinched and twisted or -"

I gulped and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear to hide my shyness.

"Does the desire of a man melting ice cubes inside of your body turns you on?"

It was a rhetoric question and my body reactions were sufficient to answer him. A rise of temperature occured and my heart began to beat like a racing horse. My nipples stood out in attention, clearly piercing through the thin fabric of his shirt which I was wearing. I was squirming into my place, shifting my body weight side to side occasionally.

Wild images of being dominated by a man occupied my head. I bit my lip a little hard than ever which makes my eyes watery. I inhaled deeply and replied him without looking at his handsome face, "Maybe with the perfect man I can explore more."

His smirk made my body temperature rise up and I could sense a pool of wetness dripping inside my panties.

I had to cough to break the tension in the air.