1: Raindrops

My mind hovers around the time from when it all begun. The old puzzles of reminiscence gleam before my moisture glistening eyes as I flip over the pages of my dairy.

The glorious days of the history refills, pleading us to breath like a free bird, supplying us with a new light, binding the three souls together forever with an invisible ribbon.

"OUR MEMORIES!" The words escape my cadaverous lips in a fashion of calmness flourishing across a languid emerald sea which has witnessed a raging storm lately. The indistinct fuzzy mutter shooting out from my lonely inner soul dangles in the waft of air.

My argentine glittering globlets anchors on a specific date from my glorious record book of happiness and sorrows.

When life was in the ordinary form with no existence of Coronavirus on this planet.

It is the same date which marks the dawn of my afresh venture.

I had a fight with my husband, Adam, because I discovered he was cheating on me with one of his employee who turned out to be none other than my very own best friend, Rebecca.

21st August, 2019

____________________________________

"Baby I still love you," Adam said calmly, trying to cover up his mistakes.

"Well, you should have thought about it before cheating on me. How could you? I believed you truly loved me." I replied back angrily.

"It seems like you have misapprehended the whole incident, honey." His voice rose as he made an effort to explain himself.

"I saw with my own eyes Adam and your lame excuses like being drunk won't work on me either. Pathetic men and their excuses! I feel nauseated by this shitty game of love!" I snapped back at him almost immediately and pledged him to stop bothering me. The images flashed before me making eyes swell up with tears.

I strived my best to blink away my tears and resumed packing all my items in the valise.

"You can't abandon me anytime you want. In the eyes of law, I am your legal husband."

I pointed my finger at him and yelled, "This statement becomes invalid once you have broken your wedding vows and refused to follow your duty of being loyal to your legally married wife. We are all different individuals and certainly, you don't have the right to own me."

He sauntered behind my back and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his chest.

"I have my eyes only for you and I want to dedicate my life to you, Amy Scott." He whispered into my ears, and tried to sound as if he meant his words.

But I was not ready to topple over his game, and sugary-coated phrases or words this time. The reply escaped my mouth shortly. "You sound like a fool now."

I shook off his hand, freeing my body and walked away.

"Tell me how can I make it up to you?You need money or diamonds to stay with me?" His voice tensed up.

"You might be wealthy but I didn't fall in love with your money, Adam Scott. I had being waiting for you last night but you planned not to appear. It was our first anniversary and you messed up everything. You lied to me about the extra office work and I can guarantee that you have forgotten my birthday. All you wanted was an opportunity to spend quality time with my bestfriend when your wife was waiting at your house. You are a disaster in my life."