Chapter 18

Noelle was cuddling Azzy on the couch. They were marathoning Mew Mew Kissy Cutie. She noticed her phone was ringing. It was Kris's number?

"Hello?" She answered into her phone.

Ralsei's panicked voice was heard over the phone. "We need help! Please!" She could hear him crying on the other end.

"What's wrong?!" Noelle sprung off the couch. "Where are you-"

Her voice was interrupted as there was a cry of pain. Ralsei squeezed his eyes shut. The pain was too intense. He wished that he would just pass out and not have to feel anything. "It's Undyne! She-" His voice was cut off as he felt a hand cover his mouth.

His SOUL was pounding. (I'm going to die...)

Azzy walked over to Noelle with a concerned expression. He couldn't hear what was going on, but it didn't sound good.

The call ended abruptly.

She was rapidly texting Sans an emergency text. She knew they needed all the help they could get if Ralsei's having trouble with her. What happened to Kris?!

Noelle's in tears. "Azzy! We need to go! Ralsei and Kris...! I... Undyne's there!" Her voice is frantic.

He nodded and grabbed her hand. He was scared for their safety, but he would stay strong for Noelle. "I will call dad on the way there."

...

Sans and Frisk were cuddling on the couch when he heard his phone go off. He reached over and grabbed it while staying close to Frisk. His face suddenly got serious. "Frisk...Ralsei and Kris are in danger."

"What?!" Frisk exclaimed. "We have to help them!"

He seemed hesitant. "It's Undyne. Are you sure you want to come?"

"I figured... I mean..." She looked down. "If you want me to stay here, I will. I don't know if I would be much help, honestly... but... I want to be there with you. I know it's irrational."

He was worried of her getting hurt if she went along. But he couldn't say no to her like that. "I want you to come. I'm just worried." He stood up. "I don't know how bad it is, but it sounds like there could be immediate danger. I can teleport us there now."

"Do you know where they are?" Frisk held onto him, preparing for him to teleport. "I'll stay close to you."

"No. I will take us to their house and we can look from there." Since he didn't actually know what their house looked like, it was hard to try to teleport there. He would always have to imagine the place in his mind. This time, instead of a place he just imagined Ralsei and Kris.

When they had teleported, it took them straight to where they were at. That had never transpired before. Before anyone could say anything Sans saw what was happening.

Kris was unconscious, but didn't look badly injured. He noticed that she had gotten sick. Ralsei was awake, but just barely. He had a potentially fatal injury to his arm with the spear still there. Undyne was holding his head still and had another spear about to go into his head. That would kill him for sure.

Sans immediately had his eyes glow as bones summoned at a craze rate that caused Undyne to get knocked away from him. Her spear fell to the ground.

Frisk clung closely to Sans. Seeing them like that really pained her. She wanted to run over to them and help them. She knew better so she stayed put.

Suddenly, a barrier formed around them all, making it impossible for Undyne to break into it.

"Noelle!" Frisk noticed her. Noelle had a determined and angry looked on her face. She was next to Azzy.