Chapter 2

Kris's blindfold started to feel a little wet. Due to her tears and how happy she felt from that statement. Both of them lost so much already. All they had was each other.

"I'm glad." Kris smiled. "I have always liked your kindness. Your compassion for others. For... Me." She felt his face a bit more to get an idea where his eyes are at.

She lifted her head to make it seem eye level. "If only I can see your eyes, I'd look at them." She shyly said.

Ralsei gently touched the bandages where one of his eyes was missing, and he felt himself start to cry too. "That would be nice...but I'm happy like this too. As long as you're with me, I know I can be happy."

"Yes..." Kris nodded, biting her lip due to her being flustered and happy. "Ralsei..." She noticed the feeling of his tears on her hand. "I will always cherish you."

"I will always cherish you too." Ralsei smiled and put a hand on one of hers.

Their faces were so close. He started to get nervous but pushed it away. He really wanted to...kiss her. He leaned forward.

Their mouths touched. Kris didn't flinch or anything. She kissed him back and rubbed the back of his head. Feeling his nice, soft fur. Her heart was fluttering along with his SOUL.

Ralsei backed up with his flustered state. "That was nice." He smiled.

(A few months later, we had ran into Noelle.) Kris continued telling the story to Frisk.

There was a lot of fountains sprawling out of control. There was a deer girl, dressed in an elegant, white dress. Her barrier magic wasn't as strong but it was enough to protect herself.

Ralsei was carrying Kris while this was happening. They made their way over there with Ralsei sprinting. Dodging anything that came his way.

"Ralsei." Kris clung onto him. "What's going on??"

"There are a lot of fountains here!" Ralsei said in a panic. "And a girl that I don't recognize!"

They finally reached where she was at. "Hello?" Ralsei asked cautiously. She definitely looked normal, but he could never really tell. She could be dangerous.

"Wah!" The girl flailed in surprise. She cautiously turned around. She noticed someone... Familiar.

"Kris?"

Kris recognized the voice. "Noelle?"

"Oh my stars, you're here too?" Noelle was going to continue but there was a tremor again. "Never mind. Come over here. I can protect you both... ah..." She didn't know the goat boy's name.

Ralsei relaxed a bit since Kris knew her. "I'm Ralsei. But...we should probably not spend too much time with introductions."

Noelle formed a barrier around the three of them. That's when it all happened.

There was so much discord that it warped their world along with the Underground. It was confusing at first for Ralsei and Noelle. Kris couldn't really tell with everything that had happened.

There was a lot of monster dust scattered everywhere. They had no idea where they were at.

They see Chara, killing the Chaos King with a creepy look on his face. Sans, also was killing monsters.

The first 4 years was rough. Ralsei was determined to keep everyone alive. He would heal a lot. Noelle had her barriers. Kris had adjusted to her senses by feeling and hearing. She's able to wield a bow and arrow now. But it's makeshift with her own type of magic. Probably because she's a Lightner.