Chapter 6

Chara has been teleporting everywhere. Searching constantly for Frisk. He would breathe heavily and have a crazy expression.

Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk. Frisk.

ψ Frȉ̸̮͓sk. ̴̬̹̚Fr̷͖͊isk. ̴Frisk. Fri̴͝sk. ̶̟͛Frȉ̴̜̳̰sk. F̴risk. ̴̺̬̔̂ ⛧

Finally, he found her.

But.

She was blushing around Sans. Sans was reaching out to her. An expression that Chara didn't see Frisk do towards him.

Chara's face twisted into a yandere rage. A knife of his barely hit Sans's face.

"Ah!" Frisk jumped at that.

Sans didn't take damage from it due to dodging, but he stared at the knife pointed at his face in shock. He took a slow step back.

"Chara." Sans's eyes went dark.

"Frisk." Chara looked towards Frisk in an eerie way. "Are you cheating on me?"

Frisk stays by Sans. She gave a glare. "We never were together!"

"My name." Chara's eye gooped with black. "It's on you. All over you. I gave myself to you. You are MINE." He stepped forward creepily.

Asriel stayed by Noelle, glaring at Chara. He saw the scared expression on her face and felt a strong need to protect her from any dangers. (I WILL protect her from any dangers!) He looked down at her hand.

(Friends don't hold hands. Friends don't hold hands. Friends don't hold hands.)

(...)

(Best friends can hold hands!)

Nope. He still didn't understand.

Sans stepped in front of Frisk. "She doesn't belong to anyone. She's a person with a mind of her own!"

"Shut up." Chara snapped. "I wasn't talking to YOU." He laughed. "Frisk. You don't need anyone but ME. I would ⛧ k̸̡̹̯͑̇̄͒ͅi̶̧̙̼͕̾͂l̶̖͚͓̅̋̎́̑͜l̶̙̜͗ ̸̭̾f̵̡͍̻̝͚͛̽ŏ̶̡̠̭ŕ̵͉̥̏ ̶̨̻̲͙͗̓ý̸̹̈́ŏ̸͙͚͇̽ṷ̵̫̟̩̺̋̒̐ ☠"

His eyes glowed eerily. He saw his weakest victim. Noelle. His poor old brother didn't stand a chance to protect her. Frisk tried to yell out in warning. Chara heavily damaged Noelle in a blink of an eye, she shrieked out in pain as she collapsed to the ground.

Asriel immediately got down beside Noelle, his grip tightening on her hand. "Noelle!" His own heart was pounding so loudly that he could hear it. He brought her hand up to his face as he started to cry due to his fear.

☠ ⛥̷͕̏ ̸͕̝̈́⛥̴̪͉͒͝ ̵̙̞̈́T̴̢͈̉͋h̴͔͒ere̷̩͆ ̸̖̙͛w̶̯̋as ̵̝̂͠ḁ̵̎̎ f̵͈̓a̴͇̣͠m̸̬͂̚il̷̝͊i̶̡̟͆ȁ̸̲̠r̴̥̝̋̕ ̴͖͝v̴̼͉͑͗oic̴̞͑ȇ̴̬̲͌ ̸͓͔̅s̴͉͕̍p̵̻͊è̴͍̤á̶͕k̴̮̠̚͠ì̵̺n̴̢͙̎̇g̵̩̓ ṭ̶̐͜o̸͖͑͝ Sa̶̭͛͗ns̸͈̮̒ ̸͚͎̾⛥̵̥̓ ̷̞̤̅ψ ☠

"SANS. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO FINALLY ψ K̶̬͌͘I̴̮̫͐Ĺ̴̙̲̈́L̴̬̆͝ ⛧ AGAIN. KILLING CHARA IS WANT YOU WANT. ☠ W̵H̵Y̸ ̷D̵O̴N̵'̴T̶ ̴Y̵O̴U̶ ̶K̶I̴L̴L̸ ̴H̸I̴M̷?̴"̴ ⛧

"You're not even my brother, are you?" Sans asked. "My brother would never act like this!"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO I AM. YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE. YOU'RE STILL BAD INSIDE."

Sans shook his head as a creepy smile spread across his face. "I'm not like that...anymore," he forced out while holding his head.

"STOP RESISTING. YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS FOREVER."