Weather Report x Reader: Amnesia

I hope you all enjoy this! There's angst and fluff in this story...

~~~~~~

Third POV

Y/N ended up in the hospital that's close to the prison, lucky that she didn't have to go back there for treatment. Back there? Oh, the prison.

The thing is: She doesn't remember the prison. She doesn't remember anything in the prison.

Jolyne, Anasui, and Hermès are there, looking at her waking up from her 2 week coma, relived that she's alive. There's smiles on their faces when they rush over to her side, watching as her normal looks turn to confused, which in turn makes theirs go to sadness.

"Who are you guys? Why are you dressed all funny?"
"I'm Jolyne! Your friend! This is Anasui and Hermès! Why don't you remember us?"

Does she remember them? Maybe... but they do tell her a story that takes all day, starting out with this:

Jolyne: "You were in the bus with me and Hermès, when we were introducing ourselves. Do you know your name?"

Me: Yeah, I'm Y/N L/N, 20, single, B/T, and have H/C, E/C.

Jolyne: "We don't really need to know all of that, even your blood type. Anyways, after a few days, and you told us you were there for accidentally murdering your loved one..."

Then, she starts to remember...

The first time she met Weather Report, she thought he was a silent lone wolf type. But, one day, he decided to talk to her in his husky whispering voice. Damn, she was in love with him.

They got to know each other more, but some of the details were lies from him, mainly because it wasn't his mind, it wasn't his life.

Then, Enrico Pucci came along... he told her everything through confession. How he was in an incestous relationship with his sister that he never grew up with, how Pucci took away his memories, wanted him dead. That Weather Report and Enrico Pucci are twins...

All of that broke your heart... you were flirting with Weather Report, you were loving him...

Then... the day you went into your coma. Enrico came and killed him, the man had no remorse for family, remorse for god and DIO Brando was all he had. But Weather... he had nothing. Life is always cruel and there's never peace. Enrico also tried to kill you, but your stand The Rose managed to keep you alive, but only in a coma, leading to amnesia.

Now that you're awake, and the three tell the story, you remembered.