Jotaro Kujo x Reader x Daniel D'Arby: Poker Face

This is a lime because, ahem, strip poker.

If you have not heard the song, it's by Lady Gaga.

Anyways, this does NOT go with the Stardust Crusaders timeline, it's short and very steamy.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Second POV

Tonight was suppose to be a relaxing night, no fighting, no scowling, or even noise. But, that all changed when an unexpected guest came up to the door, Jotaro Kujo.

You're friends with Kujo and D'Arby, but you decided to become roommates with Daniel because Jotaro already has so many people for a family. Daniel only has his brother, Terrance D'Arby, to be with, but they never got along anyways. The only thing that they could talk about is you, anything other than you and they argue and try to kill each other.

You smile at Jotaro and curtesy to him, smiling gently.

"Jotaro Kujo! It's nice to-"
"Where's D'Arby?"
"He's in his gambling room. Why?"
"Move it, bitch."

He pushes you aside, very forcefully actually, which you grunt and slightly whimper. Damn, you forgot how strong he is. Then, that's when you hear his loud voice boom across the house.

You quickly shut the door and rush over to the room, looking over at them.

"Jotaro wants to play some poker again! Don't worry, dear! Get us something to drink, will you?"
You hear Daniel laugh and waive his hand as if to say that everything's alright. You nod your head and curtesy to the both of them before going over to the small bar place across from the gambling room, shutting the door.

While you're making them drinks, the two men start talking like they're friends, which they kinda are, even though Daniel's still scared of him.

"You know, D'Arby, I was thinking we do strip poker."
"Strip poker?"
"We both know that we love Y/N. Let her join."
"Now you're being perverted, Jotaro."
Jotaro leans forward with one arm and whispers to him menacingly,
"Haven't you once had perverted thoughts of a girl? Or a guy? A transgender, even-"
"I get it, I get it. Just... stop doing that face. Save it for the game."