Pesci x Reader: 'Till There Was You

Yes, another song reference. It's from both the movie and Broadway version of Till There Was You. Either one you love is fine. It's from The Music Man.

( Yes, I LOOOOOVE making song references! Music is my passion and my life! I don't know what I would do if music wasn't there. )

Anyways, another La Squadra short!

Pineapple head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you're around Pesci, you just feel so alive. With that in mind, it's time for bed.

Pesci, the man you have a crush on, just had one of those days where he's with the team and it's going all wrong to where he starts crying. But, it wasn't even a mission at all. It was just an outing, that you didn't go to. It goes all wrong because you didn't go and the guys said that without you there, he didn't have anybody to lean onto. Yes, he has Prosciutto but he's been more friendly and just himself more with you.

You get into your clothing, going underneath the covers in your room, smiling once you see Pesci coming in, still sniffling but he keeps on his precious smile that you die for.

"H-Hey, [Y/N]. I'm going to bed right away."
"Awww, why Pesci?"
"Well not to sleep! Just... I just want to cuddle you."
"Well, I'm here for you."

You open up the covers as he just finishes putting on his night clothing, then he sneaks in and makes you giggle and squeak when he suddenly hugs you from behind, making this cuddle a spoon cuddle.

"You're the little spoon."
He chuckles softly and smirks slightly.

That's when he turns you around and suddenly kisses you out of the blue, making you squeak in surprise but you still kiss him back.

"I love you, [Y/N]. I really do. I just hope you love me."
He gives you a teary eyed look, which just makes you hold his hands gently and kiss them, looking deep into his eyes.
"I love you too, Pesci. So much."

That's when he kisses you deeply and you just kiss him back gently, moaning softly when he decides to grope your ass roughly.

"This isn't my bro's idea. It's mine. I just, want to right now."
You nod your head,
"Do as you wish, Pesci."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I know it's very fucking short but I don't really think a lemon is necessary for Pesci. I just don't... really see him as a freaky guy, you know?