Dio Brando x Reader: Rewrite The Stars

This is just Part 1 Dio, no Part 3 this time. In this story, it's dark themed and language that I detest will be used because this is the 1800s and it was probably used a lot.

But, yes, this story is influenced by the song, Rewrite The Stars from The Greatest Showman soundtrack. I will be listening to the song on repeat as I write this story.

 I will be listening to the song on repeat as I write this story

..............................................................

The summary of your early life is your family escaped to England from America, the Confederate States, while your mother was still pregnant with you. You were born in London the same year as Dio was born and your family was looked down upon the rich members of society, except for the Joestar family. The Joestar family took your family in, and in return, all of you had to maid and butler in the mansion. Your family was taken in like you guys were related to them.

Then, Dio Brando is adopted by George Joestar I and he starts to ruin your childhood friend, Jonathan Joestar's quiet life.

This is your story.

First POV

Everything was fine until Dio came along. I mean...Dio is handsome, yes, but...it's a bit complicated. I'm...b-black and he's white...I hate saying that especially in front of the family during their dinners.

My job today is simple, and it's only simple once a month. I have to wake up, take a bath in the nice and relaxing warm water, get dressed into my short maid's outfit with comfortable size fitting black flats, clean the bathrooms and bedrooms, serve the family dinner, tend to Dio's bathtime, and maybe, just maybe, go straight to bed.

I've done most of that list. Right now, I'm just about ready to get their plates and serve them. Mom's cooking their dinner and I can say that she is amazing at cooking. She told me that back in America, she had to cook for the plantation owner after he had rapidly beaten his old cook for almost ruining his kitchen. But it turned out that the owner's 16 year old son had messed with the food when the cook had his back turned towards the stove. When she cooked, she was treated a bit more fairly because they both said it was fantastic and that they would love to see her as head chef. But, the next day, she got moved to a different plantation where she met Dad and the mean owner that almost made Dad whip Mom to death. Sometimes, I still see their whip marks on their backs but I always see Mom's whip marks on the back of her legs.