Yoshikage Kira x Reader: Stockholm Syndrome

Well, I might make him out of character a bit. I originally wanted this to be called A Punch In The Face because I really really really really want to punch him in the goddamn face so bad. That's me. But then, I started writing and it soon turned into what the title is. Sooo...for all you villain fans (and people who love serial killers) this is for you.

"Nonononono! Im going to fucking scream!" -Me when I was watching Diamond is Unbreakable Episode 34

Like...all he needs is the red hair dye and the lightning bolt and he's the Ziggy Stardust David Bowie. But he's also...like...a crazy psycho lunatic little bastard. Worse than American Psycho.

Warning: Lemon(Hand Fetish too...)

..............................................................

Before the Identity Change

You're on a brand new start in life, having just bought your new small house that's comfy and feels a lot like home back in your old hometown or country (if you don't live in Japan).

You're on your way to work at a café nearby when you bump into a woman wearing a nice buttoned up shirt, which is blue and denim jeans with high heeled boots on. She has long, red hair and looks like she's 21 years old. You both quickly apologize to each other and she smiles sweetly, kissing your forehead like a mother, which somehow makes you feel safe and feel alright and not like some stranger.

"What's your name, Miss.?"
She looks into your eyes, smiling more.
"[Y/N], ma'am."
"That's a wonderful name. You take care of yourself now."
"But-"

Before you can tell her what her name is, she disappears in thin air and you blink quickly, being so confused and also surprised. Then, you go to work in the café, your shift being a waitress of course.

When it comes to closing time, which is 5:00, you take off the apron and walk out of the café with your backpack and water bottle. You grab your phone from your pocket and look through it, bumping into someone else this time.

But this guy is different...and it's the guy that's been in the newspaper...Yoshikage Kira. That cold blooded serial killer stands in front of you, looking at your beautiful hands like the fucking creep he is, smirking slightly (he's wearing the outfit in the bottom right corner).

"Oh,I'm sorry sir...I'll watch where I'm going next t-time-"
He grabs your wrist and chuckles coldly, darkly, his eyes looking into your eyes, into your soul as you feel your whole life slip away.

Kira's POV

I chuckle as I use my Deadly Queen to put a bomb in her eye. Then,
I pull back just far enough to let Deadly Queen click his thumb on his fist and she explodes except I leave her beautiful hand unharmed. I clean off the blood before kissing it and putting it on my face, purring gently.