The Most Favourite Member

Start from the beginning

What? Why are you asking her THAT right now?

“Huh? Yeah. It was what drew me here on the first place, why?”

“Oh… nothing unnie…”

“Is there any other noise I should’ve heard?”

Soojin wide eyed her for a moment. “Umm… I-I sort of yelped weirdly when the chair fell… “She then supplied her with an awkward grin. “It was kind of embarrassing if someone managed to hear how… noisy that was.”

“Aww, you’re such a baby Soojin,” Miyeon mused and supplied her with a smile. “Y/N-oppa, please take Soojin back at the dorm, our little baby’s foot wants to get treated already.”

Y/N nodded shyly. “Yes n-noona.”

“Okay then, I’ll go ahead. I’ll just see you at the dorm okay? Please take care.” Miyeon smiled before darting off back at the door at the entrance of the hallway and then disappearing on the door ahead.

“We just managed to pull that off, I can’t believe it,” Soojin sighed as soon as Miyeon closed the door upon leaving.

“Why did you ask her about the noise thing?”

“Oppa, I needed to be sure. I can’t remember how much moaning I was doing because of how good you were,” Soojin said, winking at him in the process.

Y/N blushed.

“You know what; maybe we should get back to the dorm before anyone else sees us. We managed to get through Miyeon noona quite narrowly so we shouldn’t push our luck that much.”

Y/N nodded and began to walk towards the door where Miyeon disappeared, but stopped as soon as he didn’t feel Soojin move after him. He turned his gaze and saw Soojin standing perfectly where she was a while back and didn’t even dare move a single inch while she supplied Y/N with a devilish smile once more.

“Soojin, we should be going,” Y/N addressed.

“I know oppa, but maybe you should carry me. I have a sprained foot remember? We need to make our act as convincing as it could be right? Besides, would you actually let me walk all the way back to the dorm barefoot like this?”

Y/N sighed before walking back towards her. “I can’t win against you now, can I? Let’s get going.”

Soojin winked at him as he carried her on her waist and at the back of her knees, bridal style.

---

Thankfully the rest of the girls didn’t made the whole Soojin-was-carried-by-manager-nim when we went back at the dorm (of course not escaping the sharp yet naughty gazes of Soyeon herself) and they all decided to dismiss the ordeal. It was better believed when it was Miyeon-noona herself who confirmed of everything that happened once she came back from the floors below. Of course Soojin and I had to put up a fake act of me trying to treat her foot, but the ensuing private time we spent on the bathroom was occupied merely with her occasionally seducing me with her foot.

We no longer had to endure longer periods of spending time with each other (something I’m not overly fond of considering what just happened last night) thanks to the rest of Idle ordering food for dinner. I was left with Yuqi and Minnie setting up the table while Miyeon, Shuhua, and Soyeon went to fetch the food. Soojin was seated on the couch to put up with her act and make it believable.

“So oppa, dining with you felt forever since we’ve been busy the entire tour,” spoke Minnie as she laid the plates over the table. “How does it feel dining without us for such a long time now?”