Izuku Aizawa Backstory (PT. 1)

Începe de la început

My memories were blurry and I couldn't recollect anything from before the league. If I asked anything about it I was given the same response over and over again, 'Don't worry about it, focus on your mission.'

"Hmmmm, that would be troublesome, I wouldn't be able to see you again," I said. 

"Oi, stop flirting," a voice said. Shigaraki was behind me, arriving with bloodstains on his clothing. 

"Good evening Master," I say.

"Tomorrow we're going on the mission, sleep well so we can get the most out of you." 

"Yes master," I said. After I finished my katsudon I retreated to my room. My barren room, decorated with only a plain desk, bed, and closet. The only things given to me were a pencil, pen, eraser, and journal, to document quirks and how to counteract them. Even though I wasn't really properly educated I was said to be very smart. 

I wore a black suit that covered my body, partly to cover my scars, partly for protection. We entered the ginormous building, I could feel the dark atmosphere that surrounded us. The students were staring at us with shock and fear. The teacher I assumed and the prohero Thirteen were in a protective stance, trying to protect the students. 

"Ni-chan?" one kid asked. The boy looked familiar yet unfamiliar, he had spiky blonde hair, and grenade looking gauntlets.  Then my head started throbbing, it hurt like hell, more painful of all the torture I've endured combined. 

"Do you know one of them Bakugo?" One of the teachers asked. 

Bakugo? That sounds so familiar. 

"We need to save him sensei," the blonde said.

Save me? Save me from what?

"Izuku, focus on the mission," Master said. 

What was I doing just now? What did happen? Where am I? Whatever, follow master's orders. 

"Attack the students when separated."

"As if we could let that happen!" A person with a western-like hat and horse-like mask came forward. Along with him was the very well known, Midnight, Present Mic, and finally All Might. 

"Why are other heroes here? They shouldn't have been here. Izuku did you give us false information?" Master asked. 

"No master I promise you that I didn't know about this." 

Master let out a scowl, "You have already failed, this will be a lot harder now, you will be punished later, do you understand?"

I was trembling, Master's punishment was the worst, even worse than Father's, "Yes master."

"Go take care of the heroes, the smaller villains will take care of the students," Master said. 

"DEKU! FUCKING DEKU! DO YOU RECOGNISE ME? YOUR LITTLE EXPLOSIVE NUGGET? KACCHAN?" The blonde-spiky haired screamed at me. 

"Deku?" I repeat. 

"Bakugou?" A blue-haired upright tall boy asked. 

"IZUKU! Focus on the mission! Go and do the orders that you were told unless you want your punishment more awful than it already is." Master yelled at me, I could hear the anger in his voice. "Get the Nomu and everyone  ATTACK!"

All of the small-time villains targeted students. I activated my quirk and a familiar weapon form in my hand,  a scythe with green and black flames appeared. The flames engulfing my body and sight. 

I appeared next to one of the teachers with my quirk within a millisecond and try to slash him. When suddenly my scythe disappears, a quirk erasing power, interesting. So this must be the underground hero Eraser Head.