Prologue

Izuku Midoriya had an awful childhood. He was constantly bullied and put down because of his quirk. His best friend turned on him, and he soon lost any others he'd previously had. His mother died when he was ten. A hero was too busy with his fans to notice the gunman. He remembered the sound of the shot, the squelch as it passed through his mother's organs. She stood for a moment, a façade of calm.

  Then she crumpled. She closed her eyes. The last thing she saw was her son. Her beautiful boy, tears on his cheeks, trembling as he cradled her head. The last word on her lips was his name. The name she gave him. Her little Izu.

  Soon after, Izuku was taken in by a little old lady. She kept her hair in a bun, and always carried sweets in her pockets. Because of her, he wanted to become a doctor, to save people with his cursed quirk. She was kind, but was often away for her work. She was a nurse at a local school.

  Shortly after his fifteenth birthday, he met a strange man. The man was tall, as tall as All Might, but dressed in a suit. He couldn't see his face, he wore a mask. The man knew his name, and gave him an intriguing offer. Izuku was conflicted. He wanted to be a hero, more than anything.. but this man..

  "Then welcome, Izuku Midoriya, to the League of Villains!" All for One said.