The End?

Unus Annus, one year, had come to its end. Every video was gone and the channel just wasn't there anymore. All that remained were the memories.

"What do we do now?" Ethan asked, cocking his head to the side. Mark let out a small sigh.

"We go back to normal." He said simply, but his voice sounded deflated, his posture, sad.

Ethan nodded, but even that lacked his usual childish energy. Both men looked at the blank screen on Mark's computer.

'Unus Annus - Channel not found'

"You guys ok?" Amy asked. She stood leaning in the doorway, a concerned expression written on her face. Mark nodded and Ethan gave a small smile. It wasn't enough to convince Amy that they were alright though. She walked over to them and placed a hand on each of their shoulders and squeezed gently.

"You know, even though Unus Annus is gone, you guys can still do things with each other. It's not like you have to split ways just because its gone." Amy said.

At this, both Mark and Ethan perked up and they grinned to each other. Amy did have a point.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Mark asked. Ethan smiled.

"Maybe, maybe not." The soft boi replied. He began bouncing from excitement, the thrill getting to his head. Mark paused for suspense, until he said,

"Pee Sauna." When he saw the look on both Ethan and Amy's face, he laughed.

"We are not doing that again, it was so bad and disgusting." Ethan couldn't help but laugh with him as he expressed his feelings on the pee sauna.

However, before either of them could discuss matters further, a notification flashed across Mark's screen

However, before either of them could discuss matters further, a notification flashed across Mark's screen. It was an email addressed to both him and Ethan and the topic was Unus Annus.

"What the~" Mark began but he was cut short as soon as he clicked on the message.

'We ArE nOt GoNe. We WiLl LiVe On BeCaUsE wE eScApEd ThE iNeViTaBlE. wE wIlL sEe YoU tOmOrRoW aT tHe SoUnD oF tHe TiCkInG cLoCk'

"What is it Mark?" Amy asked, peering over his shoulder to get a better look at the screen. Mark shrugged as Ethan pushed past him to get a look.

All three stood in confusion as they read the email. It was from unknown and there was no evidence to prove it was a scammer.

Amy was about to say ignore it but at that precise moment, the power cut out.

"God damnit." Mark sighed out of frustration. The events of which had happened so far were starting to get to him.

First the death of Unus Annus, then the ominous email and now the power outage.

"Don't worry about it Mark, if you want I can help fix it." Ethan said, turning to his friend.

"Thanks but no thanks, I got it." Mark sighed once more before treading downstairs, leaving Ethan and Amy alone.

"Is he ok?" Ethan asked Amy but all she could do was shrug.

After a few struggles, Mark got the power working again by doing some things to the fuse box.

He stood for a while, staring at the mass of tangled wires that the fuse box was, and thought.
'Who the hell sent that email?'

Mark was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't notice Ethan sneak up behind him.

"Hey are you alright?" Ethan asked but due to Mark's lack of knowledge that Ethan was there, Mark jumped.

"Jesus man, you scared me, but yeah I'm alright. Just thinking about that email though. Who the hell was it from?"

Ethan shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe it was just a fan or something."

Mark sighed. Maybe Ethan was right. Maybe it was just a fan but, how would they have got his email.

"Anyway, I got to get home, I'm sure Spence is missing me." Mark gave an understanding nod and said his goodbyes.

Approximately 22mins later, Ethan was home.

Digging his keys out of his left jean pocket, he opened the door to his house and took a step inside.

There was a slight pitter patter and knowing it wasn't rain, Ethan crouched down and opened his arms.

A bundle of black fur came tumbling from the other room and crashed into him.

"Spencer! Did you miss me?" Ethan asked Spencer, giving him a small hug. The dog could only answer in tail wagging and licks and by the fact he was doing both, Ethan took it as a yes.

"Okay buddy, I'm going to take a quick nap now, you're welcome to join if you want." He said as he began to climb the stairs in order to get to his room.

However, Spencer stayed put because after Ethan had left, there seemed to be someone, waiting. Watching. And to Spencer, the scent was familiar.

"Hey Amy, the powers back." Mark shouted, letting his girlfriend know.

"Ok, thanks Mark." Amy shouted down. Mark smiled to himself, happy to have such an amazing person in his life.

Chica, the loveable bub, walked over to Mark and looked at him with her cute puppy dog eyes.

"Hiya bub, how you doing?" Mark asked, ruffling her ears. Chica began to lick his hand and Mark laughed.

Suddenly, Chica stopped, turned around to face the door, and began barking.

"Is anyone there?" Mark asked the bundle of fur as he began moving to the door.

However, when he opened it, there was no one, just a ticking clock.