twenty one

The boys failed to mention two things. The first being to their parents who had no idea of the twins social status. They of course knew who they were, how could they not? But they didn't know that those twins were also their boys twins.

They also forgot to mention to their mates that their families weren't aware that they were their mates so everyone was confused and surprised when the door to Addison's home opened and his mom just stood there, staring in shock with her jaw dropped.

"Um," Addison laughed nervously in his confusion. "Mom? Are you okay?"

Hearing her sons voice, she finally snapped out of it.

"Of course! I uh, I'm fine. It's so nice to meet you girls. Come in!" She stepped back and let the five of them enter.

Miller glanced back at Michelle as Addison and Remy led them all inside.

They walked down the hall before turning left, entering a large dinning room connected to the kitchen.

It didn't take long before the attention was turned to them, the room quietening down.

"Um," Luca laughed out uncomfortably.

"These are our mates," Remy stated.

"Oh my gosh," they all turned their attention onto a girl, no older than ten.

The twins could immediately tell that she was Luca's sister, they looked exactly alike.

"You're ShellMills. I love you guys! Can I give you a hug?" she was bouncing on her feet.

The twins laughed.

"Of course," they both answered, holding their arms out.

The girl immediately ran up to them, wrapping her arms around them as she squealed.

"Hi, love. How're you?" Michelle asked.

"I'm good, I'm so good!" she exclaimed.

Miller laughed. "What's your name, beautiful?"

"I'm Lily! I'm Luca's sister."

"I can tell, you both look a lot alike. I'm Michelle, I'm Luca's mate. It's very nice to meet you."