nineteen

The twins walked around the school garden for the rest of class and the first half of lunch.

Miller still couldn't seem to calm down completely but they both knew that their mates would be worried and they had left their things - the phones included - in their lockers.

They stopped by their lockers before heading to the cafeteria, where they both saw several missed called from their mates, but also their dad. Knowing that they were about to see their mates anyway, Michelle started to call their dad back when Miller's phone rang, his name and picture popping up on her screen.

Miller sighed as she answered, starting to walk to the cafeteria.

"Yes?" she answered.

"Miller, where are you and your sister? Your mates have been calling and texting me because you haven't shown up to lunch and you weren't at your last class."

"I was pissed off and Michelle took me to calm down before I beat her ass."

He sighed. "Miller, I'm not mad, believe me when I say that. And I don't know what happened so what I say might not be valid but you can't leave class just because you're mad or upset. You're out their now, not only can that get you in trouble at school but it could also cause problems with the press."

Even though she knew what he was saying was reasonable, Miller was still upset and didn't feel like getting scolded.

Even though she tried not to, Miller still accidentally slammed the door to the cafeteria open, making almost everyone look their way.

"I'm sorry, but right now, I honestly don't give a fuck if I get in trouble. I was pissed and Michelle stopped me from beating her ass. It's either I leave class or I get expelled again for beating someone's face in, take what you can get. I'm tired of this fucking shit and I don't feel like dealing with it right now either."

She hung up once they reached their table, their mates looking at them with worried expressions while their mates friends watched with wide eyes.

"Baby, what's wrong," Addison questioned cautiously. "What happened to your hand?"

"I broke a locker," she explained shortly. "And the classroom window and the glass fell on my hand."

She groaned as she put her head in her hands, feeling Remy rub her back.

"I don't know why I'm so angry. It shouldn't matter. She was just being a jealous bitch so I don't why it's pissing me off so much," she said quietly, although just being with her mates had already started to calm her down so much.

"I need blood. I'll try to be back by next hour," she whispered, starting to stand when Addison stopped her.

"Hey, wait. Baby, come here," he pulled her onto his lap. "You can drink from me."

Because they were mates, they could drink from each other if they needed to and to them, the blood tastes amazing. If they were to ever try drinking from another vampire, their body would reject it.

Miller hesitated.

"Are you sure?" she questioned quietly, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Of course. Go ahead whenever you're ready," he responded.

He brought her into a hug, wrapping one arm around her back while his hand held the back of her head.

Miller leaned down, her hair covering her face as she hugged him before sinking her teeth into his neck.