seven

Miller

Michelle

Michelle

The twins made it to school almost ten minutes early and headed straight to home room

There were only a few people in the room. They pulled chairs up and placed them in the same place as the day before.

They had been sitting for no more than five minutes when the door opened, Addison walking in with Remy and Luca following them.

Confused, the girls smiled at the three anyway. Addison was the only one with Mr. Alvarez for home room.

"We just wanted to come say hi," Luca explained.

They both grinned, standing up to great them.

Remy automatically pulled Miller into him, ignoring Addison when he whined.

"You'll get her in a minute," he muttered, making them laugh.

Miller chuckled as she wrapped her arms tightly around his waist.

"We have a question for you guys," Miller stated.

Michelle caught on, pulling away from Luca enough so that she could see his face.

"You guys can say no but our dad wants to meet you all and invited you to our house after school."

The three boys looked at each other before they started laughing, making the girls look up to them in confusion.

"We'd love to. Our parents would actually like to meet the both of you too, so we'll have to schedule that out," Remy explained.

Before anymore could be said, the bell rang.

"Okay, I'll see you next hour," Luca said, kissing Michelle's forehead softly.

"And I'll see you both later as well," Remy said before giving both of his mates a kiss on the cheek and following Luca out the door.

The twins sat back down, Addison pulling up a chair and sitting down beside Miller as the classroom began filling up and Mr. Alvarez took his seat in the circle.

Addison looked ahead, trying to hide his smile as he slowly pulled Miller's chair closer to him. Miller watched him with a smile on her face as he reached for her hand, intertwining their fingers and resting them on her lap.

Michelle watched the two with a smile on her face, unbelievably happy for her sister.