two

As soon as the attention was taken off of them and they had answered everyones questions, Miller turned to Michelle.

She could already tell that her mate was a vampire as well and could feel his hard stare on her. Not wanting him to hear her or be able to read her lips, Miller made sure her sister wouldn't break eye contact with her as she took her hand. Slowly, she wrote out the word 'mate' with her index finger across the back of her sisters hand.

Michelle's eyes widened and she tried her hardest not to look around and make it obvious.

Even though she wanted to ask her sister so many questions, she knew that she couldn't. Not in front of everyone at least. So, to help calm her sisters nerves, she laced their fingers together and squeezed her hand.

The two sat quietly for the rest of homeroom, listening to everyone around them talk.

...

As soon as the bell rang, Michelle jumped up, pulling Miller up with her as she tried not to bounce in excitement, waiting and watching with wide eyes for someone to come up to her sister.

As the two put their backpacks on and put their chairs away, a deep voice spoke up behind them.

"Hey, it's Miller, right?"

Of course he had already memorized her name, but he didn't want to sound like a creep. And even though there was not one single physical feature that he could tell was different between the twins, he was just automatically drawn to Miller.

Michelle smiled as she slowly stepped back, trying to hide her grin as she watched the interaction.

"Yeah, hi," Miller smiled.

"I'm Addison," he smiled back as he slowly started walking out of the classroom with the twins following.

"Um, I can tell you guys are, you know," he trailed off, making the two laugh as they nodded.

Addison walked close to Miller, their hands brushing every so often.

"What class do you both have next?" he questioned.

"Oh, um, I have english and Michelle has math," Miller answered.

Addison smiled. "Oh, that's perfect. English and math are right beside each other. I have english also. And um, I should probably warn you guys, just so you don't freak out, but um, we have another mate. So we're a triad. His name is Remy and he'll be in english also."