seventeen

It had been about a week and a half since the twins appearance on the late show. Ever since their appearance, their dad has been getting calls nonstop from people who wanted to collaborate or a brand deal; anything and everything. They - their mates included - all decided to wait until things calmed down at least a little before going back.

Today though, would be their first day back.

They were all a little nervous. They knew things would be a lot different but they had all already agreed to stick with the same people that they were friends with before, knowing that a lot of people would want to be friends with them now.

The twins rushed to get ready; Remy, Luca, and Addison would be picking them up for school today.

They quickly got dressed, did their hair, grabbed everything they needed, and ate breakfast.

Michelle

Miller

It wasn't long before their was a knock at the door, Miller opening it to see Luca

"Hey, Luca. Michelle's coming down right now," Miller said, giving him a quick hug before heading to their car.

She climbed into the backseat, sitting beside Remy with Addison on the other side of him.

"Hey," Miller greeted, reaching across Remy to give a Addison a kiss before kissing Remy.

"Hey, babe, how're you? You look cute." Remy said.

"Thank you! I'm alright. You guys doing good?"

"Yeah, we're good," Addison gave her a soft smile as wrapped his arm around Remy's shoulder, pulling him into him and kissing his head.

"Good, that's good," Miller answered, lacing her fingers with Remy's.

Luca and Michelle walked to the car hand in hand, Luca opening the passenger door for her before going to the drivers side.

...

By the time they pulled into the school parking lot, class had just started. They all rushed inside, Luca and Remy saying their goodbyes before heading to their home room.

Miller and Addison followed Michelle into their home room with their hands intertwined.

All conversation from inside paused as everyone turned to see who entered.

The three tried their best to ignore the excited squeals and whispers as they pulled up chairs to the circle, all sitting next to each other.

"Hey guys, welcome back," Mr. Alvarez said with a smile.

They all nodded and smiled as well. "Thank you," Addison said.

...

Remy, Luca, and Addison walked the girls to their music class.

"We'll see you in the cafeteria. Bye baby, have fun. And text at least one of us if you need anything," Addison said, faking sternness as both he and Remy kissed Miller.

Miller laughed. "I will. Bye, loves."

Michelle said her goodbyes to Luca as well before following Miller into the music room.

"Hello! Look who we have here! Everyone welcome back these wonderful musicians!"

The two smiled uncomfortably as everyone started yelling over each other, all getting closer to the two as they shouted out questions.

"Um, thank you, really, but we're still the same people we were a few weeks ago before we announced anything," they laughed nervously.

"Exactly!" Everyone turned to see a girl, Rachel, still sitting in her seat in the front row. She was the only sitting, sitting with a straight back, her legs crossed, and her hands folded in her lap.

"They are still the same, talentless nobodies that they were last month. They've done nothing to deserve your attention, especially when I'm sitting right here! Unlike them, I'm here because I enjoy music and frankly, I'm wonderful at it. These two are just here for the attention. They don't deserve to be here," she exclaimed, immediately pissing off both twins.

"Listen here," Michelle started. "First off, we have worked tooth and nail to get to where we are today. We've worked our asses off since day one because music is the only constant we've had our entire lives. We didn't except to get this far. We didn't expect to make a whole entire career off of a simple hobby. But it did. Just because it's our career now, doesn't make that a boring job that we hate. It's something that we've always loved to do and will continue to love to do, wether we get paid for it or not."