[2] Life Changing

Start from the beginning

"You have that power?" Scott asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, but I don't use it unless absolutely necessary." Madison replied.

"Girls are..... confusing." Scott stated. Madison just shrugged. She wasn't gonna say he was wrong.

"Dude! Let's see it!" They heard making them look behind them seeing Stiles. He was grinning with excitement.

They stopped and Scott lifted his shirt up, showing the bandage that had dried up blood.

"Woah." Stiles said in amazement.

"It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Scott stated pulling his shirt down and grabbing his bag from the floor.

"A wolf bit you?" Stiles asked as they walked. Scott hummed in response. "No, not a chance."

"I heard a wolf howling." Scott stated.

"No you didn't." Stiles stated making Madison look at him with slight confusion. He wasn't even there.

"What do you mean no I didn't? How do you know what I heard?" Scott asked.

"Because California doesn't have wolves, not in like 60 years." Stiles replied as they stopped.

"Told you." Madison said to her brother.

"Really?" Scott asked confused.

"Yes there are no wolves in California." Madison exclaimed.

"Alright if you don't believe me about the wolf then you're definitely gonna believe me about when I tell you I found the body." Scott stated with pride. Stiles jumped in excitement while Madison scrunched her nose, trying not the think of half a dead body.

"You- are you kidding me?" Stiles asked in excitement.

"No, man, I wish, I'm gonna have nightmares for a month." Scott said.

"Just a month?" Madison asked in disbelief.

"Oh god. That's freakin awesome. I mean this is seriously the best thing that's happened to this town since-," Stiles said stopping when he saw Lydia who was walking by.

"Since the birth of Lydia Martin." He said watching the girl pass. Madison rolled her eyes as something bubbled in her stomach. She shrugged it off. "Hey, Lydia, you look..... like you're gonna ignore me." He said as Lydia walked right past them.

"You're the cause of this, you know?" Stiles said looking back at Scott. "Draggin' me down to your nerd depth. I'm a nerd by association. I've been scarlet nerded by you." He said making Scott smile and Madison chuckle.

"Madi!" She heard from behind them making them look. They saw Lydia standing at the top of the steps near the front door. Stiles's mouth dropped in shock.

"Wha- how- I just-," Stiles stuttered not understanding what just happened. Madison just chuckled and smiled.

"See you later, nerds." Madison said making Scott smile in amusement as Stiles just stood there, confused.

Madison walked away and up the steps. She linked her arms with Lydias and walked into the school. Stiles watched as the two girl went in before looking to Scott so he could give him an explanation.

"She completely ignores me, but then what? Realized Madi was with us?" Stiles asked. Scott just shrugged.

"Girls are confusing." Scott stated walking towards the school door. Stiles stood in the same spot for a couple of seconds before running after his friend.

"Me and Jackson are hanging out tonight, you wanna come?" Lydia asked as they sat down in there first period class.

"Not really, why would I third wheel only to be annoyed by Jackass?" She asked grabbing her class stuff and putting on her desk. Lydia glared at her curly haired friend.