XX.get some fresh air

Start from the beginning

It was Charles who twisted the doorknob and opened it and what stood on the other side of the door shocked him to the core, causing him to whistle in appreciation before he could stop it.

For there stood Mari completely naked, smiling mischievously, her long blond hair down but tucked behind her back and so, her bosom and her pink perky nipples are there for everyone to see except to the man who she did it for, her delicate thin waist is well-shaped, her slender fair legs, the blond curls between her legs, her pink toes, all are nothing but beautiful and mesmerizing.

"What took you so long, Master Jude?" Mari seductively uttered, her voice sweet yet sexual, one that Charles had never heard her used but wow, that's one hell of a voice. Lucky brother.

As soon as Mari realized that it was not Judge who opened the door, she let out a shriek and in deep panic, she shut the door, her milkish bare skin turning red from embarrassment.

And still, Charles stood there with his oblivious older brother whose brows are furrowed and Charles knew Jude's worried about what was that all about judging from his body language but Charles put his hand on Jude's shoulder, squeezing it.

"So proud of you, brother," Charles said, grinning, his mind still replying to what he just saw.

Jude arched his brow, "what the deuce do you mean?" definitely confused and agitated as if he wants to open the door and know what it's all about right now.

"Do you really want me to tell you and promise me that you will not punch me, I am serious, Jude, promise it," Charles replied, wiggling his brows in a humorous way despite Jude not knowing of it, still, it's fun.

"Just tell me, really,"

"Well, let's just say, Mari's all naked there, I guess she thought it was you who opened the door, not me, I don't know," Charles shrugged, half-nervous, half-amused.

Charles had the liberty of grinning like a fool when he watched the transformation of Jude. First from confused, too surprised, then to annoyance.

His brows still furrowed, Jude firmly responded, "Of course she thought it was me, who else?" Then, he groaned, frustratedly running his fingers through his dark hair, whispering, "Can't believe you're the first one to see her like that," as though Charles cannot hear him.

Charles laughed, clapped Jude's back, assuring him, "Don't fret, I'll go read the Holy Bible now," and with that, he began walking towards the stairs to leave him but he was halted when Jude spoke.

"And forget what you just saw, Charles, I swear to God," Jude exclaimed with such emotion, even using his Christian name to let Charles know he's dead serious.

"Yes, yes, calm yourself, geez," was the last thing Charles said before leaving Jude in his spot.

And with that, Jude entered the room, and even without the help of his cane, he managed to maneuver himself to the bed where he knew Mari was.

Mari was, indeed, sitting in the bed, now wearing a thick frock to cover herself, hugging herself due to embarrassment, groaning at her stupidity.

What was she thinking anyway? Completely naked in Jude's room and trying to surprise him when he entered the room and wrapped his arms around her. Ugh.

She dared not bother lifting her head when she heard the door open and shut, even when she heard his soft footfalls nearing her, even when she felt him sat beside her.

However, when she felt his warm embrace, she tucked her head in the crook of his shoulder, "I am so embarrassed," she whimpered, shutting her eyes but Jude just caressed her arm.