She was about to drink it when Anfal came out of counter and hugged her from behind.

"Assalam o alikum apa!!!  "
Apa smiled at her answering her Salam.

"Apa can you please give me water!!"
Anfal said

"But I had made strawberry shake for you!!"

"But I want water first!!"
Anfal said and apa went  towards fridge.

I frowned witnessing it but my frown replaced by shock when she took that glass which was almost filled woth water instead of shake and gulped it down while making faces.

"Anfal??"
Apa shouted coming back.

"What apa? I changed my mind and drank shake first. Now take this and drink yours!!!"
She shrugged grinning and ran out taking water bottle from apa.

She didn't see me cause I hide behind door.

I sighed looking at her jumping frame.

What this girl actually is??

I shrugged my thoughts and went towards warehouse.

_____________

I was checking some files when someone knocked on door.

" Come in!!!"
I shouted and door opened revealing Sami.

"Sir!!! The reports of medicines which we sent laboratory for testing had came."
He said giving me an envelop.

I took reports and unfolded it.

"Dammit!!! I was right!!!"
I said slamming fist on table.

" Yes sir!! Those medicines were forgery!! They have been selling such medicines since years and also we got to know that famous Bussinessman Iftikhar Niazi haď a partnership with this company."

"Any news about Murtaza?"

"Yes sir!! He has been spotted with a brunette in a wellknown couple hotel."

"Great!!! Keep an eye on him!!"
I smirked knowing the fact that his wife will snatch all her wealth from him leaving him on streets after listening this.

" Yes sir we are!! Murtaza is nothing without his wife!!"

"Indeed!!! Ask sarim to take pictures and shoot videos of all his illegal acts. They will help us alot!! "
I smiled devilishly.

"Moreover dir there is a parcel for you."
He said putting a grey envelop on table.

"From whom??"
I raised brow.

"Don't know sir!! A man came  and have this saying that no one should open it except you and you will get to know who send this after you open it."
Sarim saod and I nodded taking envelop.

"Dismissed!!!"
I said and he left after saluting.

I opened envelop and saw aone pictures in it.

My blood stopped pumping when I saw whose pictures it were.

There were couple of pictures of Anfal and Hassan Niazi.

Some in which they were hugging, some in which they were holding hands, some in which they were eating together and some in which they were laughing.

Rage started filling me up and I threw them aside.
I was about to three a match stick on them when a picture caught my attention.

I blew the match stick and took it.

It was a picture of my restaurant in which Hassan was kissing her cheek while hands were all over her. His body was stuck with her upper body badly.